[3] Wrong Flash (EDITED)

**EDITED VERSION**

While Barry was chasing the Royal Flush Gang, I was thinking about how Snart nearly tricked me. Barry was giving me a hug and kiss on the cheek when he got back.

"What's been bothering you?" Bar asked.

"Nothing...I just can't believe that this guy tried to play me," I sighed.

"It wasn't your fault...you didn't know about Captain Cold plus you were in a coma for over a year," Barry argued.

"Still...I'm a cop so I should've known better," I said.

"Hartley is attacking his family company," Cisco alerted.

"Who's Hartley?"

"I'll be back so we could go to Jitters," Barry said.

"Sure, forget that I ask," I said sarcastically.

He went off to catch this Hartley Rathaway who's stirring up trouble. Suddenly, Joe had text me to meet him at the precinct so when I got there, Joe had a letter in his hand.

"What's going on???"

"The necklace Snart gave you checked out...he wasn't lying to you about it belonging to his mother," Joe informed me.

"I don't understand...I'm a cop yet Snart trusts me with this necklace," I scoffed.

"Also, you got a letter from Snart which we're hoping to analyze due to his escape with Mick Rory but it's possible he had help," Joe said.

"He's so sweet...I'll open it and analyze it myself since Barry's busy with Rathaway," I mocked.

"Alright...get up there and figure this out," he said.

I went to Barry's Lab to figure out what's in the letter but it was nothing except a drawing and a simple note.

Hope you like it
-Leo

"What did you get from Snart?" Joe asked.

"A drawing portrait of me," I answered.

"It's surprising how he's warmed up to you," he said.

"Tell me about it...but I'm going to meet up with Barry and Iris," I said.

"I'll drive you over to Jitters so you can clear your head," Joe insisted.

"Thanks Joe but I think I'll walk," I said.

I went off to meet with Barry and Iris when I got a text from Harrison Wells. Once I got to S.T.A.R. Labs, I heard Barry facing off against Pied Piper when he was suddenly screaming in pain.

"Barry!"

"I guess it's time for the debut of Banshee Flash," Dr. Wells said.

I put on my suit as I rushed behind Hartley who was completely caught off guard when he saw me.

"Who the hell are you?"

"I'm the Scarlet Banshee," I answered.

I turned on my choker to quickly unleash my sonic cry on Piper. He flew away and I went to check out Barry when Dr. Wells destroyed the gloves with Hartley in pain. I grabbed him and went to the meta-prison below the lab to keep him there so we could get things over with.

"I can't believe I took down my first villain and saved my big brother in one day," I squealed.

"Well, there's going to be another villain someday so we might need you, Scarlet Banshee," Cisco said.

"Well, let's get to practice so we can be ready for the next time a bad guy shows," I suggested.

---

"Ms. Allen, you can stop running now," Dr. Wells said.