[8] Family Issues (EDITED)

**EDITED VERSION**

I felt Lennie kissing my neck and slipped down his shirt a bit off my right shoulder so I lightly shoved him away and he chuckled.

"I love that smile of yours...it makes you more sexy," I teased.

"You wearing that angel around your neck is really sexy too," Lennie said.

"Thank god that I got the week off to be with you," I smiled.

"About that...I have a job at a race track so I'll be gone for a day or two," he sighed.

"You're leaving today, aren't you?" I asked.

"Tonight actually so I can spend my day with you," Lennie smirked.

"Just promise me that you'll be careful," I said.

"Promise, now about that movie marathon"

Lennie pressed his lips against mine and I was loving it so much. Then, I got a call from Barry about something important.

"Please tell me that your brother isn't calling you for superhero duties," Lennie groaned.

"Babe, I'll be back in a flash...I promise," I said.

"How about you and I go for round two right now?" He teased.

"Lennie, I need to go!"

Lennie quickly carried me back to our room so we can go for Round Two. I went to meet with Barry at S.T.A.R. Labs when I saw someone that I'm unfamiliar with.

"What are you doing here???"

"Where's my brother?" I asked.

"Hey Z, this is Jay Garrick from Earth-Two; it's complicated," Barry explained.

"Hi, I'm Hazel Allen," I introduced myself.

"Wait, you're Barry's sister?" Jay questioned.

"You know me for some reason???"

"In my world, you're Winter Flames...a highly dangerous metahuman who can control fire and ice," he explained.

"Okay, is there anything else we need to know?" Iris asked.

"You were Zoom's wife," he answered.

"What do you mean by 'were', Jay?" Caitlin asked.

"Winter was killed in the crossfire between me and him so I could protect someone," Jay explained.

"That's why these strange metas never touched you," Cisco said.

"OK so I'm a dead meta on Earth-Two and an evil speedster has feelings for me," I said.

"I think I'm better off with Snart than this Zoom character," Joe said.

"I'm so remembering this day," Barry chuckled.

"I gotta go cause Lennie's going away and he's getting dinner," I said.

"Well, enjoy your awesome day off," Cisco said.

I went to my apartment and Lennie was there with wine and Thai food.

"You've really outdone yourself for a high school dropout," I teased.

"I need to waste my money on something," Lennie pointed out.

"Even though the money was stolen, I like this whole romantic dinner date," I smiled.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him as we had an amazing dinner with no one bothering us. I hit the showers and wore his blue button up shirt which is my favorite.