[15] Earth-2 (EDITED)

**EDITED VERSION**

-Hazel Allen-

I was quite surprised over the fact that Barry actually wanted to go to Earth-2 in order to get some kind of answer of how they can stop Zoom. I was ready to go with Barry, Harry, and Cisco when Barry stopped me from joining them.

"Barry, you need me over there," I argued.

"There needs to be a Flash here while I'm gone, I'm sorry," Barry said.

"Fine, just go before I change my mind about this," I said.

I stood by as the three of them jumped into the breach and I was the only Flash in Central City until they get back.

-Barry Allen-

When we got to Earth-2, everything was really cool and we found another me so I trade places with him so I could find Zoom. There were so many things that were different here and learned so much about this earth in which some things were similar while other things were quite different.

"Hey Babe, we need to go see your sister at the hospital," Iris said.

"My sister???"

We went together and she was in cryogenic stasis which confused me.

"I can't believe that White Flames was crazy enough to attack you but you're still her brother and Zoom will pay for what he did to poor Hazel," she sighed.

"Yeah.....I'm in shock," I answered.

"Hopefully, she will be better thanks to Mr. Wayne and his cryogenic machine helping her become the good sister she was before," Iris smiled.

"I know....anyways we should go and meet with your parents," I advised.

-Hazel Allen-

I went off for a walk as I held my necklace close to my heart. I missed Lennie so much and things have been really overwhelming lately. I decided to go home when I found a bouquet of Lilies and Roses which are my favorite.

Hope U Love These Flowers -HZ

"I wonder who this could be," I wondered.

I got in my apartment and went off to shower when Caitlin called me so I was off to stop this new villain and he was excited to meet me.

"Well, if it isn't the Flash's little female sidekick," he smirked.

We fought back and forth when I was hit but I went after him and he nearly brought down S.T.A.R. Labs. I was able to knock him out with Jay's help and I couldn't believe that I was able to take down a villain without Barry.

"Thanks Partner," I smiled.

"Anytime," Jay smirked.

Suddenly, the place was shaking so we went to see what was going on. We went downstairs and noticed that the breach was unstable so we had to do something for Barry to come home. With his limited energy, Jay made a vortex while I helped Joe turn on the stabilizers.

"I got it!"

I finally got to the final switch and turned it on in time as they got home at last and Jay was able to plug the breach. I hugged Jay and I went to hug my brother when Zoom put his arm through Jay's chest, grabbing my arm in the process.

"Barry!"

"Jay!" Caitlin shouted.

"Hazel, NO!!!"

I was transported to Earth-2 where I was thrown into a cage.

"Jay!" I cried out.

"You won't need to do that cause the Flash can't come back here and save you," Zoom said.

I smacked the glass as hard as I could while Zoom mocked me and went off to continue his reign of terror throughout Earth-2. I leaned against the wall and closed my eyes, wishing that Barry would come rescue me from this prison and I also thought of my father who's unaware of where I am.