Chapter 10 The sleepover.

THE RETURN.....
Smut warning btw

Tara decided to go get some snacks before she headed over to Ambers house. As Tara walked around the store trying to find Ambers favourite snacks to get Amber in the "mood" ;) for tonight she heard a familiar voice from behind her. She turned around....

"Tara can we please talk" ..... it was Wes, "it's not often you're alone nowadays I would really appreciate it" he added. Tara was annoyed but then had a sudden guilt feeling when she saw the look on his face. "I'm busy at the moment, I will call you in the next few days I promise" Tara replied.

What was that about? I feel horrible. Am I doing the right thing? Tara thought to herself as she paid for the food.

INSTAGRAM POST
@ MindyMeeksMartin

Caption- @ MindyMeeksMartin my rocks❤️

Tara looked down at her phone and had a sad feeling, she feels she doesn't see her friends outside of school anymore and she feels left out. Tara put her phone down, headed to her house to grab some spare clothes when she decides to message Mindy.

Text messages between Tara and Mindy.

Tara- Heyy I miss you I feel like I don't see you anymore :(

Mindy- HELLO GF it feels that way doesn't it?! You've been spending so much time with Amber!

Tara- I know I know im sorry!! Are you free this weekend?

Mindy- Liv, Jenny and I were going to hang out you should come!

Tara- I don't think Amber would like that but I would love to!

End of texts as Tara arrives to Ambers house.
She knocks on Ambers front door.

"Hey sexy" Amber says as she opens the door for Tara. "Hiii!" Tara responds cheerfully as Amber kisses her forehead. Amber grabs the bags from Tara "go put your stuff in my room I'll unpack the snacks" Amber says.
Tara nods and heads up to Ambers room thinking about what Wes said and her friends. She looks at herself in the mirror and takes a deep breath.
"You good babe" she hears Amber yell from down stairs. "COMING" Tara yells back.
As she makes her way down stairs she hears Amber say "I see you didn't get any desserty type snacks but that's okay you'll be my dessert" Tara laughed and said "yeah right, maybe you'll be mine" Amber blushed when she heard that.

Time skip after the girls watch a movie

Tara looked over at Amber "ready to head up to your room" she said standing up reaching for Ambers hand. Amber stood up and nodded as she towered over Tara. "I'll meet you up there" Amber added.
Tara made her way upstairs as she began to get butterflies. She wanted to pleasure Amber the way Amber pleasured her. Tara heard Amber making her way upstairs as she turned all the lights off downstairs.

"SO what do you wanna do" Amber said as she smirked and shut her door "house to ourself, no disruptions, we can be as loud as we want what would you like to do" she added.
"I want you to get over on the bed" Tara responded as she took her jacket off revealing her new lingerie set she got for Ambers eyes only.
Amber slowly removed her hoodie to show her perfect figure in her black bra, she made her way to the bed waiting for Tara to lay down. "This time you're gonna let me take control" Tara said as she grinned.
"Oh is that so?" She responded as Tara pulled her down and straddled on top of her. Tara kissed Ambers lips as she very slowly began to put her hands down Ambers shorts.
"Is this okay" Tara asked.
"Mhmm hmm" Amber said with her eyes closed. Tara then slid 1 finger into Amber, Amber took a deep breath in holding her breath.
"Don't forget to breathe...." Tara whispered into her ear.
Amber sighed and let out a moan....
"Good girl" Tara said as she then began kissing Ambers neck, to her chest, going lower and lower leaving small wet spots from her saliva until she got to Ambers private area.
Amber could feel Taras warm breath touching her thighs.
"Please don't hold back" Amber says, wanting Tara to finger her fast.
Tara added another finger sliding in and out, when she heard Ambers moans "oh fuck harder" Amber says.
Tara thrusts her fingers in and out faster and harder while she uses her tongue.
"Uhhh fuckkk" Amber says out of breath.
Tara looks up at Amber who is clearly enjoying this, Tara was loving the look on Ambers face as she pleased her as it was written all over her face.
Ambers legs start to shake "im about to..." Amber finishes....
"You taste so good" Tara says as she looks up smirking at Amber.
"Holy fuck" Amber says. Tara slides up Ambers body reaching her face and kissing her.
"I love you" Amber says.
"I..... I love you too" Tara responds as she rests her head in Ambers neck.

The girls just lay there for a few minutes catching their breath. Until Tara's phone goes off.

It was a group chat being made with Mindy, Liv Tara and...... Jenny. Amber saw this.
"What the fuck" Amber says confused.
"Don't be mad but I was going to see Liv and Mindy on the weekend and Jenny was going to be there...." Tara tells Amber.
"Is it necessary a group had to be made without me" Amber says.
"Well you weren't gonna come I know you have your mothers birthday this weekend" Tara responds. Amber sighed "mhmm. I don't trust Jenny"

Tara got up "we better change the sheets" she said looking at Amber. They removed the sheets and just slept on the mattress but before sleeping they talked for a few minutes. "Do you wanna get lunch on Tuesday since we have the day off?" Amber asks Tara.
"Uhhhh I was gonna go see Wes.... He needs to talk to me" Tara responds.
"Oh. Uhm I don't really know what to say but whatever. I'm gonna sleep now" Amber says as she turns away from Tara and turning the bedside table lamp off.

Tara knows this upset Amber but she needed to tell her. "No spooning?" Tara said in a sad tone.
"Nope not feeling it tonight" Amber responded.

Time skip to morning.
End of chapter.

Hey guys!! I am beyond sorry this took so fricken long but I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I will try to write more! The next chapter hopefully will be a juicy one for you all. Leave suggestions in the comments pleaseeee 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
I hope you are all well and enjoyed this chapter let me know what you thought!!