Part 6

I entered the room and grabbed my pens, notebooks, and a black backpack, along with my phone, then hurried to meet Bela, I can't deny that I was excited to spend time with her in the same department, where we exchanged smiles and secret glances.

Bela hugged me tightly, using her abilities to bring us to my world ahead of schedule, we wandered around the area, exploring my lecture halls together.

The vast expanse of the place was both imposing and stunningly beautiful, impeccably maintained and spotlessly clean, not a person seemed out of place or suspicious, instead, an air of camaraderie and determination permeated the atmosphere, everyone appeared friendly, unified by a shared purpose - striving for success and fostering teamwork.

It was quite reassuring as everyone was kind and ambitious simultaneously, creating the positive environment that anyone aspiring to achieve their goals would desire.

"There's a surprise waiting for you at the end of the session."

Bela hinted with a wink, excusing herself to change from her usual black attire into her professorial outfit.

As a few individuals had already gathered, I settled into my seat at the front table, filled with a mix of excitement and anticipation for the upcoming lessons.

More participants trickled in, quickly filling the class, after a few moments, the professor arrived, and when I glanced up, I was stunned by her captivating appearance, her choice of attire, a striking combination of fabrics and colors, set her apart from the rest of the faculty, she exuded an aura of beauty, grace, and youthful elegance that seemed unparalleled, her age-defying appearance was almost unbelievable for someone in academia.

Midway through the class, amidst the engaged conversations and note-taking, Bela quietly took a seat next to me, wearing a smile.

"You look gorgeous." I complimented her.

"You're lucky." She replied. "If Cassandra were your professor, you'd endure two hours of inferno in her classroom every session, she'd make you taste hell in all its forms, turning it into a living nightmare."

As I inclined my head into the pages of a novel, engrossed in its storyline, Bela fixed her gaze upon me with an intensity, as though seeking to decipher my unspoken thoughts.

"You're an avid reader, why not put into practice what you absorb from those pages?"

The novel I had buried myself in was a romance filled with daring and intimate scenes, and I couldn't miss Bela's implications, my cheeks flushed as I stuttered.

"We're in a classroom, Bela... not here."

"We could, you know, who cares if it's in front of everyone?"

Her words sent a chill down my spine, draining the color from my face, but she chuckled softly, quickly easing my tension.

"I'm just teasing, we'll find a private place."

"Ah." I nervously chuckled in relief. "I thought you were serious for a moment there."

Bela's demeanor shifted to a calm expression, her head bowed as tears continued to trace down her cheeks, leaving me staring at her in astonishment.

"Why are you crying? did something I say upset you?" I asked, my voice filled with concern.

"What do you really know about tears?" Bela's voice trembled as she brushed away her tears. "They're not always about what you assume, they convey joy and laughter, my feelings aren't confined to just us as a couple, love to me is exquisite, it's something I can't fathom being without, did you ever ponder that I might love and feel just like you someday?"