Part 9

As she held my hands, her demeanor shifted, radiating joy, whatever I had done seemed to succeed in the end.

Gently grasping my hands, she smiled. "My chatter."

"Yes?"

"Will you be my forever partner?"

Looking into her eyes, I responded confidently. "I want to spend forever with you!"

She leaned in, planting a kiss on my lips, causing a blush to spread across my cheeks, then, gazing into my eyes, she asked.

"Care for another dance?"

Smiling softly, I responded. "For your majesty I will dance, ask whatever you desire, Lady Bela."

We danced together, and I admired Bela's elegance, while she exuded charm, leaving no one silent in praising our beauty together, some even loved us as a couple more than any other.

She swayed to the rhythm of the song, and with each move, her black dress danced along, her blond hair strands scattering left and right.

Bela's tender kiss brushed my lips, and I closed my eyes.

The soft melody wrapped around my senses, a gentle hum caressing my ears, the rhythmic beats of my heart echoed in the background, resonating within me, the coursing of blood through my body's veins almost palpable, gliding beneath my skin.

In a secluded moment, we decided to withdraw from everyone and head to the room together.

I glimpsed desire and longing in her eyes, matching my own yearning.

Her gestures mirrored her hidden desires, her hands moved deliberately, finding their place between my thighs.

She gently pulled me closer, aligning our bodies.

A soft gasp escaped my lips at her sudden move, capturing her attention as she glanced at me.

"The sudden shift might lessen the warmth between us, and I wouldn't want that." Bela said, covering herself with some of the scattered clothes nearby.

"So, we'll stay put, if you're uncomfortable, just tell me."

Bela concluded her words with a smile as my body began to tremble whenever she approached me.

Her eyes were drowsy and seductive, a mixture that changed her features remarkably.

As she got closer, precisely in front of my face, she took a deep breath.

She pressed her forehead against mine and gazed at me with unbridled desire.

My breaths gravitated toward her, leaving me caught between the turmoil of my heart and the shivering of my body, with a heightened temperature.

Every inch of my body brushing against hers increased the excitement between us.

She pressed her lower part against me, and with her hand, she guided my waist toward hers, I closed my eyes as soon as I felt her at the forefront.

"What do you plan to do to me?" I inquired.

"I'll savor you in my own special way."

"Allow the fun to seek us out, my Lady."

My smile faltered, thrown off balance by her touch, leaving me breathless in its wake.

Her hand directed my every move, while her luminous, nearly shut, golden-yellow eyes fixated on me as if lost in euphoria, despite the haze of ecstasy, those eyes continued to captivate me, their pure hue resembling honey with an endearing, entrancing glow.