Part 12

"Why is your body trembling above me? it's as if you've caught a fever." Bela teased, observing my reactions with amusement.

I shut my eyes, clasping my hands to her neck as our bodies intertwined, amidst the fervor, I sensed her lowering to my neck, kissing and drawing the blood seeping from the bite she'd made earlier.

Exhausted and pained sounds escaped my throat, consumed by ecstasy that rendered me blind, unable to even muster the energy to open my eyes.

Bela shared the same sensations, her hair clinging to my forehead, both of us too fatigued to even brush it aside.

My fingers dug forcefully into her neck and shoulder, my back arched until my head met the room's ceiling.

My hands slipped from her shoulders down to her arms as I held onto them, Bela selfishly enclosed me between her hands in her embrace.

"I need you." She whispered, drawing her face closer to mine.

Her velvety black lips brushed tenderly against my skin, planting kisses wherever her breath landed.

"Now, I want you to be my eternal spouse." She remarked with a sly grin, sending my mind into a whirlwind of distracting thoughts.

Gently, my hands traced along her eager arms, playfully shifting away from her assertive hold.

"What if things escalate too quickly? are we going to spend the whole morning like this?" I asked, noticing the intensifying expression on her face as her grip grew more insistent.

"I've told you, I have no intention of letting you go, I won't leave my boyfriend unsatisfied." She replied stubbornly and confidently.

As I began to respond, Bela pressed her index and middle fingers firmly into my chest, their warmth seeping through my skin.

"Consider my actions as my answer boy."

She said, her fingers exploring my chest, and I playfully nibbled on them, earning myself a playful morning slap on my back.

"Continue your work to see results."

Bela's words cut sharply, my teasing provoking a swift and forceful display of her dominant personality.

She descended, placing her chin over mine, sealing her lips against mine, and trapping me between her incisors, I felt the same shivers that had been coursing through my body each time I touched her or got closer, but intensified.

We began kissing passionately, a series of unending rapid kisses, pressing our bodies together, each of her sighs and moans only accelerated my pace of kissing.

My satisfaction began to form a clear response, a knot forming in the walls of my womb.

"This is how your body surrenders to me, just like this."

Bela whispered, her voice trembling slightly, punctuated by pauses as she caught her breath between each word.

Her movements rendered my body fragile once more, but hearing the sounds of her moans and the sighs of her breath pleased me and calmed me deeply.

The furrowing of her eyebrows intensified along with her expressions, her hand drifted to my chest, squeezing it, and then she struggled in her excitement, biting my lips until they turned white, her eyes never left my face, as if navigating my features.

A dominant and passionate woman, always seeking more, dissatisfied with current results and desiring them to escalate.

Her breath grew denser and heavier, and she fixed her gaze on my face for a moment before, in a somewhat savage manner, she grasped the back of my head, pressing her forehead to mine.