Part 11

Bela drew my gaze toward her as my mouth released a fleeting sigh, it's not easy to make her fall deep into emotions, but when it happens, she becomes vulnerable to that feeling, her hand didn't leave on its own, instead, it took my arm with her, making me follow.

I watched her movements intently, anticipating what would come from her, she sat on the ground, leaning her back against the closet, within seconds, she pulled my arm over her thigh, the rapid motion took me by surprise.

She released my arms and embraced my waist with both of her hands, seating me on her thighs.

Her hand movements to my waist and back caused the lower parts of our bodies to collide.

"Position yourself above me with absolute certainty."

Bela directed, surprising me as she, in turn, grasped my waist and guided my movement towards my rear end, applying pressure from behind with her fingers.

"Overthinking won't help, clear your mind and follow my guidance." She stressed, reiterating her instructions.

My breath quickened, and I raised my hands, placing one near her neck and the other on her upper back.

I kept myself composed despite the sensation of her entire body pressing against mine, sending shivers and delightful tremors through me.

My grip on her neck tightened when I received a semi-forceful slap on my back from her hand, intensifying the mixture of pain and pleasure inside me.

The impact of that slap on my body made me bite my lip as I leaned toward her chest, embracing it.

I shifted my weight onto her, releasing tension from my shoulders, and leaned back slightly, discovering that her neck was the only place where I could rest my head and hide my face.

I closed the distance I had put between us, and as I did, my body tingled above hers, it felt like the friction made me soar high, and her hands aided my lower half in moving upon her, my waist never left hers.

Almost spontaneously, I bit her neck playfully, the touch of her soft skin aroused my senses, and I felt captivated by this sensation.

Bela continued her movements slowly and with mutual desire, I lightly nibbled on her neck in a teasing manner, while she bit my neck in return to savor my blood once again, thoroughly enjoying the experience.

My chest descended onto hers as I released my breath within the confines of her neck, the warmth radiating from between her lips enveloped my neck.

She drew near to my ear, speaking in a soft tone. "You're my favorite boy."

Our intimate situation only fueled my smile, desire intensified, and my pace above her quickened, there was a powerful friction between us.

Her hips narrowed the gap every time I moved away from her, her hands pushed me closer to her face, where I immersed myself in savoring the taste of my blood, I continued to drink while caressing her back with my fingers behind her.

The interaction between us grew more exciting, the pain intensified and spread through my body, causing a languid feeling, I let out a sigh and moved away from the depths of her neck, dragging my waist vigorously towards her to maintain close proximity.

"What do you think you're up to?"

Bela inquired, a sly smile dancing on her lips as she pressed her face against my neck even more assertively than before, avidly drawing on the blood seeping from the bite wound.

I loved watching her as she consumed my blood, this sight stirred many emotions inside me, helping me to endure her touches, she continued to pull my skin between her teeth and lips, expressing my pleasure with loud moans, the teasing bite to my neck was the cause of these continuous moans.

"You deserve this." Bela declared, employing both her hands, lips, and even her teeth around my neck, seeking to elicit my responsive sounds.

"You're not just dominant, you're much more." I responded, feeling her wet tongue caressing under my chest as she continued to tantalize me through her touches.

"Be thankful because I haven't completely exerted my dominance over you, I allowed you to take charge by sitting atop me, so show some gratitude." Bela challenged, her arrogance and pride evident as she goaded me to bite her shoulder, eliciting a pained moan from her, echoing the sensations she'd caused in me.

I didn't hesitate to do what my mind had planned and proceeded to bite the area between her shoulder and neck with force.

My body instinctively stopped moving above her, and I pressed firmly to hear her voice.

It didn't happen, I only received tranquility from her and the resumption of my lower movements due to her guidance.

I lifted my head to look at her, my expressions sometimes pained and sometimes surprised by her calmness, my bite wasn't mild.

"I'm not vanquished, you trickster." Bela asserted amidst the moans escaping my lips.

I gave her sleepy looks when weariness overcame my lower part, moving within my body precisely fulfilling its purpose for her.

Our breaths mingled as she returned to my face, biting the inside of my cheek to hear my moan coming from my lips.

Time stood still before her radiant expression, occasionally licking her lips while she drank my blood, the sensation of her lips on my skin was like moist embers.

With a deluge of sighs and moans escaping, closing my mouth became a challenge, allowing her to effortlessly slip her tongue into my parted lips.

I sealed her with my lips as her tongue slid inside my mouth, letting my hands rest beneath her breasts near her abdomen.

Our lower parts continuously met in this passionate encounter, our tongues entangled fervently, increasing the intensity and heat of our connection.

She tilts her face to provide a suitable angle for the kiss, her moans amidst the kiss were the third party, and how I loved hearing them.

Between this pleasure and ecstasy, I slowly opened my eyes to look at her features, seeing her radiant while she moaned in the midst of enjoyment heightened the sensations coursing through the walls of my womb.

I closed my eyes again, engrossed between her lips, I felt a slight gap behind me when she removed one of her hands from mine, rolling herself forward, and I followed her to the part we collided.

She hides her hand between us and my hips, slowly inserting it with all her strength and focus on her middle and ring fingers to play with my thighs.

Her touches weren't ordinary, they were mesmerizing and swift, I involuntarily pulled back from her throat as that strong sensation overwhelmed me.

I shuddered, my back arching as I let out a loud moan that echoed through the room.