Can I be your flamingo?

My inlaws were glad I seemed happier but they couldn't hide their worry about me going to concerts so often. It wasn't that I didn't make enough money for it, but they seemed to think I was becoming some sort of party animal. I wasn't. I just made sure to be front row at every Harry styles concert I could go to. That did result in me traveling around Europe a lot, as I tried to catch as many of the concerts nearby as I could.

In the course of the following year, I attended six of his shows, each in a different country. At first it was just the Netherlands, not too far from home. And I was there, In a screaming pink feathered suit, holding up a sign saying "I'm Alive!" He saw it, recognised me and smiled.

"You look like a flamingo!", he yelled into the mic as he laughed, and after blowing me a kiss, he went on to interact with other fans.

But the next show was in Greece, and I was in front row. Holding up my sign, wearing the watermelon suit I wore the first time. He saw me. His eyes widened in disbelief and he smiled.

"You came all the way to Greece?! You're mad! Thanks for coming, love", another blowkiss and he moves on.

The show after that I wore a sparkly dress that looked like I had glued a discoball to it, wich wasn't far from the truth. Front row. Holding up my sign.

And Harry burst out laughing on stage in the middle of a song, winked at me, gave me a thumbs up and continued his song.

And that repeated itsself on the fourth show, in Poland. And the fifth, in Spain.

The sixth show was in Norway. I stood front row. Holding up a different sign this time, wearing the most formal office-chic outfit I had ever worn. He still recognised me, but looked at my sign with a puzzled smile as he read it out loud.

" 'Can I be your flamingo?' What is that even suposed to mean?" he shouted laughing, his free hand coming up in a questioning gesture, waiting for me to reply. And now that I really had his attention I pretended to be confused. Wich caused him to look at me even more puzzled. I looked up at my sign and frowned , and then turned it around. Harry read it again.

" 'Can I be Your P. A?' Really?? But I wanted a flamingo." he playfully pouted.

"I can do both!" I shouted at him.

And he burst out laughing again. He cheekyly smiled at me and raised the mic to his mouth.

 He cheekyly smiled at me and raised the mic to his mouth

"Not dressed like that, you won't."

He quickly ran backstage and back at me and threw a familiar looking pouch at me. Another backstage pass.

................

Again I waited in line after the show. This time he didn't skip me. He hugged me as soon as it was my turn, grabbed my phone from me and took a selfie with me. He then held up his marker and asked if he could sign my button up blouse, wich ofcourse he could. But then when he shook my hand to say goodbye and move on to the next fan, he smoothly slid a small piece of paper in my hand , winked and moved on.