I'll be living WHERE?!

Approximately an hour before landing, Harry appeared again, looking fresh and wearing clean clothes. He clearly shaved, because he was looking smooth and clean. I liked that look on him .

He awkwardly glanced at me, while I was drawing. I put my pencil down and looked up at him, still standing there. I tried to look friendly.

"Can I get you anything?"

He shook his head and stepped closer to me, stopping right in front of me, forcing me to look up at him.

"I'm sorry."

Huh? Why was he apologizing? I frowned.

"Sorry for what?"

He took his seat opposite of me as he sighed and pushed his fingers through his hair.

"I'm sorry for lashing out and scaring you. I shouldn't have done that. I usually don't get angry when someone asks about......him, because I'm always prepared. I guess I got too comfortable with you, and I'm sorry."

I shrugged and continued drawing like I didn't care about it.

"I get it, sensitive topic. I won't bring it up again."

There was a long silence between us untill he got up and sat next to me.

"What are you drawing?"

"I'm designing actually."

Another, short silence.

"Designing? Like clothes or something?"

I shrugged again.

"I do that sometimes too. I used to make my own clothes back in London. I actually made most of the outfits I wore to your shows myself. But I'm designing tattoos at the moment."

I noticed Harry leaning against me to look at the sketch I was making. Instead of showing him what I was working on, I grabbed a finished drawing from the seat on my other side and hand it to him.

"This one is finished."

Harry looks at it, studying it intensely. The drawing is of a realistic looking heart in black and white, mostly. There's a hand under the heart, slightly caressing the heart with just one fingertip, and where the finger touches the heart, color spreads over the heart.

 There's a hand under the heart, slightly caressing the heart with just one fingertip, and where the finger touches the heart, color spreads over the heart

Harry doesn't say anything so I glance at him. He's frowning. And then he clears his troath.

"Who inspired this? The meaning behind it is clear, but who...who colored your heart?"

I stay silent for a bit, amazed by his emotional understanding of the drawing. I take a deep breath.

"You did."

Harry stays silent for a while as his fingertips gently caress the drawing.

"Me? How did I do this?"