Chapter1.1: A peaceful day in Bangtan family (Edited)

The morning sun had just started to peek through the curtains of the Bangtan residence. You were still lost in your dreamland. Today, it was Suga's turn to wake you up for school.

Suga: (walks into the room) "Time to get ready for school, kiddo

Suga: (walks into the room) "Time to get ready for school, kiddo."

There was no response. Suga sighed and went near her.

Suga: (speaking a bit louder) "Baby, you need to get up. You have ten minutes, or else you'll be late."

Y/n: (mumbling inside the duvet) "Oppa, five more minutes..."

Suga: (seriously) "No more five minutes; I know you won't wake up."

After waiting for a few moments with still no movement from you, Suga decided to give you a final warning.

Suga: (sighs dramatically) "Alright, you have ten minutes. If you're not up by then, I'll send Tae up. And you know how he is."

Suga went upstairs to his room to grab his files and bag.

10 minutes later,

He returned to check on you, but you were still sleeping. He went downstairs, where Taehyung was eating breakfast with the other members.

 He went downstairs, where Taehyung was eating breakfast with the other members

Suga: (walking downstairs) "Tae, your turn. She's still not up."

Taehyung chuckled, putting down his strawberry juice. "Got it, Hyung. I'll wake her up." He went upstairs to your room.

Taehyung: (knocking on your door) "Y/n, are you awake?"

No answer. Taehyung sighed, rolling his eyes as he opened the door. The room was dim, and you were completely buried under your blankets.

Taehyung: (softly, as he approached the bed) "Jinjaaa, how can you sleep this deeply?"

He came near you and shake you a bit.

Taehyung: "Baby, wake up now; you're already late."

You moved a bit but didn't wake up. Taehyung laughed to himself, wondering what he was thinking by knocking on the door to wake you up like this. You are a heavy sleeper; unless you are shaken, you are not going to wake up.