Chapter 9.0 : No! I don't need any injection!

Next morning,

Time: 9 am,

As the sunrays filtered through the hospital windows, Jin and Namjoon sat near Jimin's bed, watching over him and Jungkook

Jimin began to stir, and squirm his eyes at sunrays. He tried to sit up but winced in pain, feeling a sharp throbbing in his head and a dull ache throughout his body.

Jin: (gently) "Jimin, don't try to move too much. You're still healing."

Jimin: (voice weak) "My head hurts...and leg too"

Jin: "You have a concussion and some bruised ribs. You also have few stitches on your leg."

Jimin: (groggy) "How long have you guys been here?"

Namjoon: (checking his watch) "About 12 hours. You know, just a casual hospital schedule."

Jimin: (managing a small smile) "You guys look worse than me."

Jin: (smirk) "Says the guy with a bandaged head and woke up after 36 hours."

Namjoon: "By the way, do you want anything? Water, juice, maybe a pillow to throw at Jin?"

Jimin: (chuckling) "Juice would be nice. And the pillow idea sounds tempting."

Namjoon got up to fetch some juice, leaving Jin and Jimin alone.

Jin: (full of himself) "You really scared us, you know that? I might have aged ten years in the last 30 hours. Ahh, my WWH face might have got wrinkles now."

Jimin: (sarcastic) "I'm sorry, Hyung. I'll try not to get into any more accidents."

Jin: (ruffling his hairs) "Good. Because this is your second time lying on a hospital bed this year, and I don't think my heart can take it anymore."

Namjoon: "Here, drink some juice." (handing him a glass)

Jimin took a sip of water, and looked over at Jungkook, who was still unconscious but stable.

Jimin: (softly) "Jungkook is fine now?"

Namjoon: (worried) "He hasn't woken up yet."

Just then, a nurse entered with a tray that had medicines and an injection.