Author's Final Note:

My dear readers, our journey finally ends here. There is no more 'To be continued' from today. I never thought I would be so overwhelmed while typing this, but you all mean a lot to me.💜💜

I was hurt and disappointed because the vote targets were not being met, so I uploaded all chapters in 3 days to end it quickly out of anger. 

Now, I am upset that I won't be seeing you guys again and will miss your compliments and support very much. Your comments always made me happy, whether it was a "nice chapter," a long paragraph, or even a laughing emoji over a dialogue. I cherish each and every comment, especially when you react to the dialogues.🥰

It gives me a sense of achievement that the dialogues which make me laugh, blush, get scared, or cry have the same effect on you too, and that's where I feel I have won. Take care of yourselves in every season. Best wishes for your studies and career. Do your best and, like Y/n, never give up on anything. Always stand up for yourselves. Love you all.

It was a long journey. From today, 7 Doctor Brothers (Part 1) is officially completed. No more new chapters or epilogues will be added. However, I might edit a few chapters released in a hurry during exams or those with fewer votes, which could change the storyline a bit. Initially, I started this for BTS but ended up focusing on Y/n's school life. I may add more brothers' scenes in between the chapters later.

I am also considering a minor change: initially, I made Y/n's age 13 to show her innocence and the fierce personality that develops with puberty. Plus, BTS often picks her up or has her sit in their laps, which suited a younger age. However, one comment mentioned the bullying seemed too harsh for a 13-year-old.

To be honest, in Korea, the bullying rate is very high, and since this book is set in Korea, I tried to reflect that reality. Bullying was a main plot point, so I can't remove or change it. Instead, I am thinking of changing Y/n's age to 15-16 years old. Do you agree with this change? Should I proceed?

I hope you all have added this book to your reading list and followed me so you can return for the edited and improved version.

As the book ended on an open end, there is more to come. Due to the love these school characters received, I'm planning a Part 2 focusing on Y/n's school life, university, and love life. Her brothers will only be side characters, as their main role has ended. If you enjoyed Y/n and her friends' chemistry and want to see what happens next, stay tuned. I will announce the new book in a few months after finishing my ongoing one.

Also, please let me know in the comments if you prefer the next book to have mature content, including smut, or if it should be soft romance. If I include mature themes, the book will be set as 18+, so younger readers won't be able to access it. I want to know your opinion.

Just comment on this line itself so I can see the number of votes and decide what you want:

- Soft romance:

- Dark romance:

I am not starting this book anytime soon. You will have to wait for 4-5 months, maybe more, because I need to complete my pending books, and my final year has started, so I won't be able to write much during that period. If you are interested in my other BTS fanfics, please give them a chance. 🥀💫

Thank you once again for your support and love for "7 Doctor Brothers." Try not to forget your Insane author, I will miss you all 🥰

.

.

.

Also for last time, please vote all the previous chapters if you haven't it will help the book to reach to other army and readers.

Also if you like this book then do give a try to my other books like

1. Secretory of Cold CEO (JJK ff)

2. Undestined fate: Kriyra (Doctor desi novel)

3. Clandestine Vow (KTH mafia ff)