Chapter 8.8: Y/n, stay in the car! Don't come near!

The day was spent trying out every ride and attraction. From the lazy river to the adrenaline-pumping water slides, they did it all. As the sun began to set, the group gathered one last time in the wave pool, letting the gentle waves wash over them as they reflected on the day's adventures.

 As the sun began to set, the group gathered one last time in the wave pool, letting the gentle waves wash over them as they reflected on the day's adventures

Jimin: (after a big splash) "I haven't had this much fun in ages!"

Jungkook: "Me neither. We should do this more often."

Y/n: "See? Told you and you were avoiding to take me here!"

Namjoon: (smiling) "Aigoo, we are sorry for that, okay?"

Suga: (pinching her cheek) "Yeah, we just wanted to keep you safe, Princess."

Y/n: (smile) "Well, I had the best time! No regrets."

Jin: (laughing) "Except for that one slide. Never again."

Jhope: "Come on, Hyung, it wasn't that bad!"

Jin: (smirk) "Easy for you to say, you closed your eyes whole ride."

Jhope: (embarrassed) "Hyung, don't say it out loud"

Jimin: (laughing) "Let's take one last group photo before we head out."

They gathered close together, striking funny poses and making silly faces as the camera clicked. The sunset provided a beautiful backdrop, casting a warm glow over the happy group.

Y/n: (looking at the photo) "This one's going in my room."

Jhope: "It's perfect. Just like today."

Namjoon: "Alright, let's head out before they close the park."

With tired but happy hearts, they made their way back to the locker rooms, changed into dry clothes, and headed home.

The group had split into three cars for the ride home. Jungkook and Jimin were in one car, Jin, Suga, and Y/n in another, while Taehyung, J-Hope, and Namjoon were in the third car. The sun had set, and the roads were illuminated by streetlights,

 The sun had set, and the roads were illuminated by streetlights,

In the Car with Jungkook and Jimin

Jimin: (smiling in the passenger seat) "I can't believe how many times Namjoon Hyung fell in the wave pool."