Meeting Other Devils, Chess Bet and A Nun

(*Izuku's POV*)

It have been a week and 3 days since me, Ruby and Blake was sent to this world, we would normally just hunt stray devils during the noon til midnight, me and Ruby was right now just finish a assignment, well more like me helping her since she got distracted starring at me for some reason, when it was time for lunch we both left to find Blake, I had this feeling someone was always stalking us but I just don't know why.

Izuku: Hey Ruby do you also have a feeling someone is stalking us?

Ruby: Now that you have mention it, yes I do have the feeling someone have been watching us...

We both headed outside and sat under a tree waiting for Blake, while we were waiting we both looked behind us towards a old building as someone was looking down towards us, the person have crimson red hair and blue eyes, she have white skin, the person was also a girl, we suddenly hear something coming from the Kendo club so we head over there to see what was happening, when we got closer we watch 2 boys from what we have heard is called the 'perverted trio' leaving so I quickly catch both of them and drag them with me towards the club as Ruby follow me, when we arrive at the club we see the boy Issei Hyoudou about to be beaten up by the club members but when they see me drag the 2 others perverts they went over and grabbed them and pull them towards Issei, Issei looked at us.

Issei: Please help me!

Izuku: Why should we?

Issei: I didn't even get to spy on them, those 2 didn't even let me.

I sigh aswell Ruby, this is nothing new, at this point Issei need to get some new friends, I grab Issei before throwing him away as he was sack of feathers, I glare at the 2 pervert as they some how are equal or more worse then Mineta, me and Ruby leave afterwards and head back to our spot as Blake was sitting and waiting for us as she was eating sushi while reading her 'Ninja Of Love' book, Ruby sigh at this because she told me that both her and Blake only had taken their weapons and clothes with them so how did she bring her book with her.

Ruby: She is just like you and your notebooks...

Izuku: What do you mean?

Ruby: YOU BOTH SOME HOW PULL BOOKS OUT OF THIN AIR!

Izuku: I don't know what your talking about?

I pull out my notebook as Ruby facepalm, we sit down and eat while Blake was reading her book while I was writing in my notebook, when we were done eating we begin to talk about about how things are going in our classes, we speak for a while until we have to return to class.

Blake: Well I will see you both after school then.

Izuku: I still have my punishment to finish.

Blake: Then I will wait.

Ruby: Me to, we aren't going with out you.

I smiled as they both said that before we headed to class.

*Timeskip to school was over*

I was in the student council office helping Sona and her peerage with the papir work there, it was easy to do, when we were done Sona asked if I wanted another chess match against her and I accepted.

Izuku: How about we make things a bit more interesting...

Sona: What do you have in mind?

Izuku: If you win I will take care of all the paperwork, if I win you have to take me, Ruby and Blake to that so called familiar forest.

Sona: Deal.

So we begin to play as everyone watch with interest, while playing Ruby and Blake walked in and watched us play, after a few minutes I check mate Sona, everyone in the room except me, Ruby, Blake and Sona was surprised.