Arrogant Phoenix and 10 Days Training

(*Izuku's POV*)

When I woke up with feeling another person hug me, I know one of them is Ruby, but when I felt another one hug me, I was thinking it was Blake but I remember she only entered when Ruby annoyed her so it couldn't be her, it couldn't be the demonic girl either, she have been shrinking for a while now, she almost look like she is eight, it couldn't be the child either, the person is a bit too tall to be Asia and Ingvild know to respect privacy, I lift the cover and just stared in shock seeing who was hugging me while being naked, I hear Ruby yawn as she slowly open her eyes.

Ruby: Good morning Izuku.

Izuku: Ruby, could you slap me real quick.

Ruby: Why?

Izuku: I need to know if I am still sleeping or if I am awake...

Ruby instead punched me in the back of the head, I could definitely feel the pain so I wasn't dreaming.

Izuku: Okay, I am not dreaming.

Ruby: Why do you think-

She looked over to the side I was looking at to see Akeno just sleeping, she seemed to enjoy her dream.

Izuku: So want to pray a bit with me.

Ruby just smirked evilly, so I wrote what she had to say.

Izuku and Ruby: Dear lord in the sky, please punish this wicked one that has entered our home and make this devil feel your divine punishment, amen god.

Suddenly we heard a moan, we watched as Akeno had a blush on her as she was waking up.

Akeno: What a nice morning to wake up.

Izuku: Why the hell out you in my bed?

Akeno: Why is Ruby in your bed?

Ruby: Emotional support, but why are you here and naked out of everything?

Akeno just smiled.

Akeno: The naked part is probably due to Rias's influence on me a bit on that one, why I am here, well I wanted to see this cute fellow.

She then hugged me into her chest which embarrassed me, Ruby then pulled out her scythe and put it into sniper mode.

Ruby: Let go or I will get rid of you just like I did to the fallen angels...

Akeno let go of me but I could tell that she wasn't happy about it.

Akeno: Ara ara, someone is a little feisty.

When things couldn't get worse it did, Sona transported herself in and I just grabbed a pillow and screamed into it.

Sona: Akeno, why are you here?

Akeno: Well I just wanted to see this guy right here.

She pointed to me and Sona could tell by the look she gave me that she felt bad for me.

Sona: Akeno, remember what happened today...

Akeno suddenly lost her smile for a second before regaining it, but we can tell something is wrong.

Izuku: Sona us what is going on...

Sona: Get some quick breakfast and come to the ORC, that was what I would have told you, Ruby and Blake...

She left through a magic circle, Akeno then changed into her school uniform.

Akeno: Aren't you two going to change?

Ruby: I will first when you leave.

Akeno: Make me.

I just sneaked away with my suit and went into the bathroom. I changed into it before going out to see Akeno and Ruby having a glare contest.