What Happen After The Rogues Vanished From Their Worlds

Things have gone good for the rogues but what happens back in their world? In Ruby and Blake's world things couldn't be worse, after they left Penny never helped At Least police force, Pyrrha and Jaune left Beacon and switched school, Team CFVY followed Jaune and Pyrrha's example and switched schools, but that was the only good thing that came out of everything, but right now they were struggling dealing with something that wasn't a grimm but have killed almost 100 of hunters and huntress like they were nothing, it have to arms that it used as legs, it has reptilian head and a long tail.

Jaune: This thing won't go down!

Pyrrha: Tell me about it, whatever damage we do to it, it shrugs it off like nothing!

Coco: Fighting this thing really ruins my clothes a lot.

Velvet: COCO BAD TIME TALKING ABOUT YOUR CLOTHES!

Fox: Got to agree with her.

Velvet: YOU ALSO FOCUS ON THIS THING!

Yatsuhashi: Are we sure she isn't the leader right now?

Suddenly a long tongue wrapped around him, but quickly its tongue let go, it was shot by Pyrrha's weapon Miló.

Yatsuhashi: Thanks Pyrrha.

Pyrrha: No problem.

While they were dealing with the monster, in Ruby and Blake's old dorm room sit Zwei looking depressed, ever since Ruby disappeared Zwei have stayed on her bed, only getting off to be fed, Penny was the only person he could trust do to the others have left Beacon and Yang didn't want him to go with them, Penny have also brought Zwei outside for a short walk but would always return him to do Zwei when ever he sees cookies miss Ruby.

Yang: Zwei buddy, please let's play together.

Zwei turned his head away, making Yang feel sad.

Weiss: Yang we have to go, Ozpin has sent us out to deal with a monster that has been killing multiple Hunters and huntresses.

Yang took a quick look at Zwei before leaving with Weiss, their team have now gotten Nora and Ren added until Ozpin can find replacement but it is hard to do, since Pyrrha called him out before leaving, they were told to assist their old team dealing with a dangerous monster as they couldn't deal with it themselves, back with the former beacon students, they were hiding from the monster as it was searching for them.

Yatsuhashi: I thought grimms was bad, but whatever that thing is, it is way worse than any grimm.

Pyrrha: I don't even think it is a grimm, they might be stronger but that thought was not affected by anything, not even our weapons and dust.

Jaune: You know Pyrrha, you are right, that thing isn't a grimm, that thing also attacks other grimms, but get's angrier whenever it has killed a grimm.

Coco: You don't think...

Jaune: Grimms might be monsters, but that thing is a true monster...

Velvet: This is bad, it seems like it is moving somewhere, it seems like it is hunting for it.

Jaune: But what could it be?

Pyrrha: I will call Penny to see if she can help us.

Coco: Don't, she is the most hurt out of everyone, Ruby was her only friend, she lashed out at the window when she tried to force her to help them, general Ironwood has allowed her to look after Ruby's dog Zwei as long she does at least one mission every week.

Pyrrha: It doesn't hurt to try...

She pulls out her scroll and calls Penny, they hear the phone ringing, it was quiet as they felt the monster getting closer and closer, suddenly they heard a voice message, they felt dread, while with Penny, she entered Ruby's past dorm with their father that had gone to visit Zwei.