Helping Kiba and The Exorcist

Izuku was still hugging Eri as everyone was happy for them reuniting.

Eri: Papa I have missed you so much.

Izuku: I know.

Eri: Where are we?

Izuku: We are in another world.

Blake: So she must be Eri?

Izuku: Yep, I forgot, Eri meet Blake Belladonna and Ruby Rose, we arrived here together.

Eri looked at them for a second, she could tell that like her father, they also were rogue because it couldn't be random but there was something she was curious about.

Eri: Are they my new mommies?

Izuku was embarrassed by her question Ruby was blushing and so was Blake, Blake then went over and behind Eri before picking her up like she is a cat with her arms under Eri's arms.

Blake: She is now my kitten and no one can say otherwise, I am looking at you mostly Ruby.

Izuku: Um Sona, for today can Eri be with me in my class?

Sona: Given what you said about her past, I will make sure no one will question it.

Izuku: Thank you Sona.

He gave her a smile as Sona looked away while nodding but Tsubaki saw her blush, they enter Kuoh Academy with Izuku had put a beanie on Eri to hide her horn, many people would question why Izuku was walking with a small girl, most think it was his little sister but soon everyone will realize that Eri wasn't his sister but more like his daughter, when they enter the classroom, Izuku sit on his seat while Ruby sit on hers, Eri on the other hand sat on Izuku's leg, a most of the class was quiet until the teacher enter.

Teacher: Good morning everyone- Midoriya, why is your sister on your leg?

Izuku: Sister?

Teacher: Yes, the small girl on your leg.

Izuku: You mean Eri, she is my adopted daughter.

Everyone except Ruby and Eri: WHAT?!

Izuku: Please don't be so loud, she is not good with loud people.

Teacher: Aren't you-

Izuku: She only trusted me, so that is why I adopted her.

Teacher: Well um, just make sure she isn't distracting you.

Izuku nodded.

Teacher: Anyways, we are getting a new student.

While outside the classroom.

Penny *Mind*: Alright Penny, remember you are human.

She enters the classroom as Ruby smiles seeing Penny.

Penny: Hi, I am Penny Polendina, pleasure to meet everyone.

Teacher: Alright Penny you can sit besides hmm, who can you sit beside?

Penny: I would like to sit beside Ruby.

Teacher: Alright you will sit beside Ruby.

Penny then took her seat beside Ruby, while with Blake that was in her classroom, Jaune and Pyrrha entered her classroom.

Random Girl 1: Who is that boy?

Random Girl 2: Yeah he is kinda cute...

Random Girl 3: Hope he is single.

Random: Boy 1: Man that girl looks hot.

Random Boy 2: Yeah, she has this vibe that makes me want her in my bed.