Explanation and Past Traumas

If things could be explained in one word, it would be awkward, Ruby was sitting on a chair across from Penny, Jaune and Pyrrha, Zwei is getting a bath from Izuku, the last thing they heard was Izuku struggle to get Zwei in the bathtub.

Ruby: So how have things been?

Jaune: We should be asking you that, you and Blake vanish one day, only for us to find you as people that have killed multiple Hunters and Huntresses, AND LETS NOT FORGET THE WHOLE OF WHITE FANG!

Ruby: Ummmm...

Pyrrha: You still kill people?!

Ruby: Well me and Blake have killed a lot of scummy people ever since we arrived, but let's not talk about that.

They all three just look at her until.

Izuku: RUBY HOW IN THE WORLD DID YOU GET ZWEI TO TAKE A BATH! HE IS BITING MY HAND!

Ruby: Could you give me a moment?

Penny: Take as much time as you need.

She then turns into a cloud of rose petals and disappears upstairs, they hear some grunts and a bit of yelling, then noting, Ruby and Izuku come down stairs, both look like they have been through multiple wars and are still not traumatized.

Ruby: And that is why my sister needed to help me wash Zwei.

She patted the dried dog as it nuzzled into her hand.

Jaune: Sounds like Zwei was a handful to wash...

Izuku and Ruby: You have no idea.

They both sat at the table as Zwei fell asleep on Ruby's lap.

Ruby: So any questions?

Jaune: I have one, how many have you killed alone?

Ruby: Um, well humans, that is 39.

Penny, Pyrrha and Jaune: WHAT ELSE HAVE YOU KILLED?!

Izuku: Um, can you keep a secret?

The three of them nodded.

Izuku: Well, this world begins from what is known as the supernatural.

Ruby: For a more clear explanation, they don't have a god known as Oum, now he is just called God, there are also beings called Fallen Angels, Angels and Devils.

Penny: What are these so-called devils, fallen angels and angels?

Izuku: Well the biblical lore, he was an angel that rebelled against God and ended up getting cast out of heaven. I can find a picture on my phone of what they look like, well what people believe they look like.

They watched as Izuku searched for something on his phone, and when he was done he showed them a picture of each of them.

Pyrrha: Is that how they look?

Ruby: Well that is how they look from what people believe.

Pyrrha: Explain...

Ruby gulped a bit.

Ruby: We might have made a deal with one of them...

Penny: So both of you two-

Izuku: Give me a second.

He then walked upstairs, they then heard a knock.

Izuku: Unlock the door Blake.

Blake: NO!

Izuku: YOU LOCKING DOORS BLAKE!

He then kick the door open

Izuku: YOU LOCKING DOORS BLAKE!