017

♯ 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐂𝐄𝐀𝐍, 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐄 ᨒ

⎯irl 🧸

DILARA'S LAUGHTER SOUNDS through matt's ears as he imitates the man that had ran past them with a large smile on his face for what feels like the millionth time. his cheeks are flushed from the continuous laughter and his smile is getting harder to maintain because of how much he's been smiling all morning. they had decided to go shopping, just the two of them, but there had barely been any shopping done as evident through the two bags matt had discarded in dilara's bedroom once they arrived to her house, both of them holding items that dilara brought which he, of course, refused to allow her to carry throughout the trip.

"why the fuck did he smile like that? i think his face is going to haunt me in my nightmares forever," she says in between laughs, clutching her side as a slight stich begins to form as she watches matt in pure amusement from beside him.

they're snuggled closely together on her bed with her head resting on his chest and his arm lightly decorating her waist and fitting around her body as though a piece amongst a puzzle slotting together. they're not inside the covers because dilara claimed she felt hot and matt finds himself agreeing purely for the sake of doing so.

several more rounds of laughter follow before they eventually calm down and turn to glancing at matt's phone to scroll through various social media apps together. the company is still and comforting in the best way possible with little laughter and smiles alongside displays of every emotion to one another directed towards the content they're consuming.

it's not until a significant amount of time passes that they stumble across yet another tik tok about themselves yet this one seems a lot more serious than the ones they've seen before. there's a caption about an article surfacing and when matt hesitantly clicks the comments, low and behold, a link is provided as the top comment. he turns to face dilara and a look of mutual agreement flashes through their gazes before matt turns back to the screen and enters the link into safari.

WHY MATTHEW STURNIOLO AND DILARA DEAN ARE DESTINED FOR TRAGEDY⎯  gosynet.

It's rather often influencers decide to keep their relationships hidden for various reasons such as privacy and we believe that may be the case for certain youtuber, Matthew (Matt) Sturniolo, alongside his alleged girlfriend, renowned singer, Dilara Dean.

As of recent, images on social media as well as flirtatious comments on one another's posts and lingering glances during youtube videos or short snippets have been circling the net and the minds of many curious individuals. Though we've yet to receive any confirmation from the two involved directly, the spark between the two is most tangible.