42: Mentally Bruised

A/N:

Read~ Vote~ Comment~ Share~ I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU GUYS SO NEVER FORGET TO DO THOSE THINGS. THIS PART WILL PROBABLY BE MOST OF THE SISTERS SO HOPE YOU LIKE THIS UPDATE!~ WORKED HARD. FIGHTING! KAMSAHAMNIDA! SARANGHAEYO!

-Hyerinnniee~~~

--

Lia's POV

I gaped at Vic but my eyes widened even more -if that was even possible- when I noticed that she was trembling. Oh god no, it has been 3 years since she got calm and now everything from her childhood starts to come back to her again.

The worst was that, she was in her 'happy land'. She once described it to us that when she goes into shock because of being terrified or haunted, her mind will immediately transfer to a place where she's alone and all happy. But whenever that happens, she's mentally absent and physically present.

It scares me. To the fact that my sister is mentally bruised and all we can do for her is to stay by her side and help. But that help isn't enough, it's actually she who needs to cure herself and find her real self. It hurts me to the fact that I am a useless sister.

I've been with her all my life and I have witnessed everything that has happened to her, all I could do was stand there... trying to help. That's the fucking problem! I'm just helping! I'm not curing her fully! I hope, this fame filled year will be different for her.

I want her to experience real happiness. All she's been showing is fake happiness, which her acting is really flawless by the way. I've noticed this from her and Yna told me too, which she also noticed from her. One, she's all happy the next thing we knew, she's already sulking but hides it immediately.

Those frequent sulking and I-want-to-be-alone-right-now face says it all. It's weird that her sisters are the only ones who noticed it, well, we're her sisters after all and EXO didn't even notice. There are times when I'd be surprised when they'll suddenly barge in the room and check on us -or Vic.

I've figured out that mostly EXO likes Vic and others just look at her as a regular hoobae, some even look at her like a little sister. She's just too adorable to take in. Even I'm jealous of their bondings, when was there ever a time that Aero would be together? We're here but we're not with each other. Get what I mean?

I scooted closer to Vic and tapped her cheek. No response. Her eyes were glossy and were staring off into space. That glossy barrier, one that keeps her communication with us. Her skin got pale and she was cold. Yna brought out a blanket and covered Vic's body with it. She was now rocking back and forth.

I sighed and looked at Yna, she looked at me back and shook her head. We're almost on the verge of giving up on helping, we've even gone to some of the top psychiatrists in Seoul but they all said the same thing. Treat her abroad.

"Damnit." I muttered and stood up, heading to the kitchen. I made myself coffee to calm down myself, one for Yna too. After I made the coffee, I went back to the living room to see that Yna had turned on the heater. I gave her a mug and I sipped on my own.

"Unnie..." I heard Yna say gloomily. I held my mug on my left hand and I used my right arm to side hug Yna, and brought her head to mine. She was slightly sobbing.

"It's okay Yna, we'll get through this together." I said and rubbed her arm, saying that it's okay. Oh Yna, you'll never know what are the dangers of this world.

We sat there in silence, looking at Vic helplessly. Only the sound of... well, nothing, was heard. Yna somehow fell asleep in my arms and so, I decided to let her sleep on the couch we're both sitting on. I carefully put her mug, which she was still holding, aside and laid her down in a comfortable position.

I sat on the floor between the two couches that were both occupied by my sisters. My mug of coffee was long gone and then I had an idea. I stood up and went in Vic's room, grabbed her guitar that was sitting on the table and went back downstairs. I suddenly wanted to play.

I plucked some strings and began singing some random song I just heard from somewhere. It was a slow song and the feel of the song matched with my situation right now.

"I'll be that somebody, somebody~ We're in this for life yeah~" I sang as my voice echoed all throughout inside the dorm. It was quiet but I was singing, so the song echoed all over.

A liquid suddenly dropped on the guitar and it came again and again, then I knew that fresh hot tears rolled down my cheeks rapidly. I suddenly stopped playing and singing, I placed the guitar somewhere far away from me so I won't break it. There were a lot of things in my mind. Things I can't explain, things I want to say and things that I just want to let go of.

I couldn't help myself. My sobbing turned to immense crying and I felt like a mess. Everything is just wrong. Suddenly, I felt arms wrap around me. I jolt up in surprise and I faced that someone. I was shocked to see Vic with a slight smile, like convincing me to stop crying.

I immediately wrap my arms around her and I felt her wrap her arms around me. I sobbed silently, thanking the heavens that she was alright. There were times like this when she'd wake up on her own. I felt Vic pull me up and led me to the couch she was sitting on earlier.

She hushed me and rubbed circles on my back. It suddenly felt opposite, I should be the one in her situation.

"I'm here now unnie.." I heard her say as I finally stopped sobbing.

We suddenly heard a loud snore which made us look at Yna. I looked at Vic and we giggled together, thinking how adorable is our other sister while sleeping. Everything seemed alright... for now.

~~

Vic's POV

I ran on the field of sunflowers. It looked so fresh and calming, I sat down on the ground and picked one up. I admired it's beauty until I laid down on the sunflowers. The sky was also bright but not that bright to the point that you'll go blind... Just, bright.

Are you happy here Vic? My friend asked me. She's been talking to me in my head for quite some time now. I wish she could be here with me, physically.

"Yes." I answered as I smiled brightly. I heard her chuckle as she knew that I was smiling. She seemed happy as well so I giggled. The air was genuinely fresh, which made me inhale a lot of it.

You'll be safe here Vic, I promise. She said again as I curtly nodded. I hummed a song while moving my head right and left. It was nice, I mean the silence is nice. In this field of sunflowers, there's a big oak tree in the middle.

Suddenly, I heard singing. It wasn't my friend's voice, it was different and unfamiliar to me. The song was also accompanied by an instrument. It looked like the sound was coming from the skies. My eyebrows furrowed as I stood up and looked around.

No one was here, but there was someone singing. Who could it be? The sound was louder as I heard my friend speak again.

Don't mind that Vic, it's probably nothing. Sit down and enjoy the fresh air! She said again but the singing became very loud for me and the clouds suddenly cracked. It got me more confused.

Sit down Victoria! She said but it was too late, the clouds cracked open and I saw a person. A person's back to be specific. Lia unnie?

Everything went black in a second and before I knew it, I was awake into the real world. Lia unnie was crying and I was suddenly confused and I decided to just hug her.

"I'm here now unnie..." I said as I tried to calm her down from crying.

~~

A/N:

HAI. YOU GOT TO EXPERIENCE BEING IN VIC'S HAPPY LAND! HOPE YOU LIKE THE UPDATE!~ SEEKING FOR COMMENTS THERE. PLEASE VOTE AS WELL.

I MISSED YOU GUYS!~ ANY OF YOU MISS ME? *POUT* HAHAHA. SCHOOL'S STILL BEING A SHIT :< HOPE YOU FORGIVE MEEEE~

SARANGHAEYO~~

-Hyerinnniee~~~