3: Let's Plan!

A/N:

Hai! Chapter three ready! Hope you like it!

-LoveStarHyerin

--

Lia's P.O.V

*RING!*

Break time. Let's plan it up! Lia or Liana imnida, 18 years old! Only a few months older than Yna. Hmm... let's see, I am the brains! I plan everything, I plan what we do, I plan the escape. In two days time which will be tomorrow, we will sneak out again! You know.. the usual things we do. While Ella sleeps we get out of the nest using Taeyeon and Jessica's help.

"Kaja! Let's plan!!" I said to the girls, we're goong to the rooftop of the school since it's the only place private without guys.

While going to the rooftop of the school, I was already brainstorming ideas which makes my face weird.

"Yo! What's with your face?" Jess asked, see? Told you, my face is involved if I think.

"That's her thinking, brainstorming ideas face, she always uses that face when we have a plan or something like that." Yna said while Vic nodded contemplating to Yna's statement.

"Ohhhh, well that's weird hahaha!!" Taeng laughed at me, as she slapped Sica's shoulder.

"Yah! For making fun of me, I have a brilliant plan and you two are going to do it!" I instructed while pointing at Jess and Taeng, they were having anxious faces. BWAHAHAHAHA!!

While we were already at the rooftop, we made a small circle and in the middle of it is a blank piece of paper and a pencil.

"Okay, so this is what we will do." I instructed "and I dont wanna repeat so listen carefully." I added.

"At excactly 6 pm, Ella checks up on us. When she's done checking up, Jessica will ring the doorbell with Taeyeon, while Ella goes down the stairs we're gonna climb up a window next to the tree then we'll go down and while your stalling Ella we can go out of the nest for a hour and a half.

Jess and Tae are like sisters who need help and you will ask help from Ella while we're still shopping. We should be back by 7:45... enough for the night. After Ella's sleep, and her usual routine, she checks up on us at 8 pm again.. enough time for us to get back, so clear?" I asked then while I was finished saying what the plan was.

"NE!" So it begins..

'RING'

Ha! I had the whole break planned out.

'Fast Forward, 5 pm'

"Alright we're gonna connect you by ear piece okay?" I asked Jess and Taeng, while I give them ear pieces.

"Wait, what if you get caught?" Taeng asked, worry written on her face.

"Ha! That's impossible, we never get caught!" Vic says while Shayne nods in agreement.

"Oooh! The limo's here! We'll see you girls later!" Shayne said while waving goodbye to the girls.

"Bye eonni's!" Vic said while I just waved to them.

On the way to the mansion, Vic was seated in the middle while on her right is me and on her left is Yna. I brought out my backpack and started to find the ear pieces for the two girls. Aha! Here it is.

"Yah! Here wear this." I instructed and they did as told.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Annyeonghaseyo~" Vic and Yna said some testing.