6: Her's Her's Her's

A/N: I will continue Victoria's POV after Yna's POV. Sixth update ready! Hope you'll like this and sorry for the typos and gramatical errors~

-LoveStarHyerin

--

Liana's POV

Yay!! We have the whole house to ourselves for 2 months! You may think that I am all serious and all eomma-tic... well usually I'm not. I'm just protecting my sisters from their stupidity, even though Victoria is the hacker and hacker's are supposed to be smart well she isn't. She's only smart when it comes to hacking and studies, sometimes she's really childish and sometimes she gets lost in school.

One time she was playing with the piano in our music room and then the next second she said "What was I doing again?" then we burst out laughing.

She can be really smart but at the same time stupid and forgetful. At serious times like at the dance competitions or music competitions, she goes all serious. As for Shayne she's always stupid, I mean she acts stupid. Blessed be the actress among the 3 of us, hahahaha!!

Anyways. I was so surprised that Richard oppa texted me saying, "Halmoni Ella is going to France for 2 months so you better behave. Oh and you have new neighbors at that apartment which Mr. Han left at." and I was like 'Who's Mr. Han again' and my other part says 'Is the world ending?' Hmm, what did oppa want from Ella?

I was also double surprised that our new neighbors were Rinnie's "Newly met friends".

Yay! If Ella is away for 2 months, we dont have to wake up so early. But still have to go to school early, so same thing :(

The drive to school was no longer quite and eerie, it was filled with my sisters' cheers. and Mr. Park, who was driving, turned up the music. I guess he was also celebrating for the vanishing of Ella's orders. He's almost 40 years old and he was going 'Woot-Woot!!!'. Wow..

We arrived at school.. and thankfully, no fangirls were there to mob us. It was 7 am and we still have 45 minutes left for first period, it was weird that our first periods were now cut and we were separated not until lunch up to dismissal. Weird.

If your asking what I look like, I look like Hyerin but without the red lips and side bangs. I always wear a ponytail to school so it won't go flying.

While I was getting my books from my locker, I saw that Hyerin was again with her "Newly met friends" she calls. But it seems like they knew each other since the starting of school since I can always see them laughing and talking with her and their the EXO boys. I hope she doesn't say that we're sisters, cause were still undercover whe-- IS THAT LAY?! OMG, it's Lay!! She was best friends with Lay for 4 freakin' years. One day Victoria had to leave for Korea and once again she cried the Han River. Lay promised her that they will meet cause Lay will also go to Korea and by now she still keeps that promise and... TADA! Lay is here!

When I walked in the room, I sat in the middle part of the class where Minah was at my left and a bunch of guys at my right, talking. I hope their nice..

"Annyeonghasseyo, Seungri imnida!" A guy introducedd himself to me followed by his friends, they are 5.. I guess they are also in a group.

"Annyeong, Liana imnida!" Iintroduced with a smile.

"Annyeong Liana-ssi, Daesung imnida!!" A guy introduced with matching eyesmile.

"Annyeong, Ji Young or you can just call me G-Dragon or GD. This is Taeyang and this is SeungHyun." GD said introducing 2 more guys.

"Annyeong!" I waved to the 3 of them.

By the looks of it, it seems that GD is their leader. Are they a group or simply best friends? I haven't seen them before, well except this SeungHyun guy. Aigoo, I'm becoming like Victoria here, friends with guys! So now what? Yna is also gonna be friends with guys? Is god giving us guys... Err.. nevermind what I said.