4: How Selfish

A/N:

Hope you'll be liking this chapter called 'How Selfish' I sort of like the name. :)
Please vote and comment!

-LoveStarHyerin

--

Ella P.O.V

Huh. What am I gonna do with these girls?! Eotteoke?! My daughter help me! Your daughters are so hardheaded!

Vic's P.O.V

Too bad, Ella doesn't want anybody in her home! How selfish ne? So, today is a saturday and I am trying to hack Ella's security system in our door. Remember when Shayne eonni said "A KEY?!"? First, Ella's gonna type the passcode then unlock the door with the key.

"Yah! Have you hacked it yet?" Yna eonni said obviously impatient, I can hear it in her voice.

"Have you even tried hacking something? This takes time you know." I replied while putting the wire in my phone and changing the wires in the passcode from blue to red and red to white.

"Viola! I have gotten in!" I said in victory. "Now Lia eonni, what's the code?" I asked Lia eonni, starting to get excited.

"35612" Lia eonni said while taking a peek behind my shoulder.

"And... don't ask me why I know." Lia eonni said, I think she has super hearing senses that's why she heard the sound of the passcode being unlocked.

"Hmm..."I actually have something in mind now. "Aha!" I added in surprise.

I turned around and went to Yna unnie and pulled the pin out of her hair and her bangs fled while she said "Yah!" I returned to the door and unlocked it with pin and 'Click' the door opened and I returned the pin to eonni while she was dumbfounded on how I done that.

"Close your mouth eonni, you might catch flies, and hey! I have done this a lot of times now and your still like that?" I asked eonni, dumbfounded as she was.

"Nothing, it's that your the maknae and... you can actually do that?" Yna eonni asked while Lia eonni was checking if somebody's outside.

"Yes, unnie I can do all of those things." I said and put my hands on her shoulder, she looked at me amazed.

"Iliwa! (Come here!) It's clear." Lia eonni whispered while gesturing us to come out now.

Your wondering where were going? We're going to the soundproof and bulletproof music room on the 4th floor. If your also asking how many floors this mansion has, it has 5 floors. The room where Ella stays is at the 5th floor and the 4th floor is where the music room, gadget room, some spare rooms are. The 3rd room is where we stay at and the library, the second floor is where the kitchen is and the dining room. The 1st floor is where the living room stays at.

Appa and Eomma owns the biggest company in the whole world which is Kim Industry. So basically our houses are big but when Appa and Eomma died we live here now. Who is taking the company now? The one who is taking the company is Richard oppa, he doesn't really visit us anymore cause he's the rightful heir of Kim Industry, and he's 28 years old.

Our cousins fled, I mean went to another country to go to school. It was such a great loss that appa and eomma died, the Kim Industry started at 1990 and the investigators said that not even a single soul lived from the crash. They were going to France for a business competition, with the Park Company, I guess oppa has continued that competition.