32: Repay What They Did

A/N:

Hello~! I am very very very sorry for not updating in a long time. I broke my rules and I've been irresponsible for this. I'll update oftenly now, and it's because I was really busy with my school schedule. And I PROMISE to make my chapters long and sensable. Thank you very muck for the 3.72K reads! Hope they come up! Vote and comment!

-LoveStarHyerin

--

Baekhyun's POV.

I'm very proud for Aero, they are really so talented. And to be honest... I'm a fanboy. Their so cute and amazing, I know this sounds really gay but I'm just supporting them! Heck. I'm even more girly than Aero! How can this be? I'm manly! Oh wait... That's Luhan hyung.

Today, EXO is going to perform at SBS Inkigayo. I am quite nervous to tell you.. EXO has just debuted a week ago and our schedule is very very hectic. Also for Aero too, they've been busy and we haven't even got to talk to them properly since our last meeting.

I started at my outfit for SBS Inkigayo.. It's so loose.. I would look like a rag during performance! Ugh! They better make this right. After I wore my outfit.. Facepalm.. I really look like a rag! A cute rag perhaps. Hahaha..

"Baekhyun-ah.. I'll apply your eyeliner." A stylist noona said and dragged me to a styling chair.

"Ah! Ah! I'll apply my eyeliner noona. It's my style and I want it my way." I said and smiled at the stylist noona. She looked at me confused and just handed me the eyeliner stick, she walked away after. Wait.. this is an ugly brand. Loreal, nu-uh. I searched the drawer for a better eyeliner stick and found my favorite brand, Revlon.

And for your information. This is guy-liner okay! I looked at the mirror and applied some. I want my eyeliner to be thick because it make my eyes look big. Top and bottom, I want it complete. I also look good with and without eyeliner, with and without make-up. And I'm. Not. Plastic. Don't ever call me plastic!

"Baekhyun hyung, stop putting more eyeliner." Chanyeol came to my side and pulled the eyeliner stick from my grip. The force made the eyeliner stick mark at the side of my head. Shock and anger was clearly written on my face. I slowly faced Chanyeol, him stepping back.

"Baekhyun hyung, mianhaeyo! I'll clean it off for you!" Chanyeol said and raised his arms up in surrender. I glared at him and started to chase him. Do. Not. Mess. With. My. Eyeliner.

"Ahhhhh!" He screamed as I chased him around the dressing room. Get ready to face my wrath Chanyeol!

"Please Baekhyun hyung! Stop chasing me!" He said and ran faster, hiding behind Kris hyung when he saw him.

"What now?" Kris hyung whined and put down hus phone and looked at the boy who did this to my head!

"Baekhyun hyung is chasing me!" Chanyeol said and pointed at me.

"He started it first! Look what he did!" I pointed at my head and pointed next to Chanyeol while he whimpered and hid behind Kris more.

"Baek, you're so childish. Just wipe it off and put some more, finished!" Kris hyung said and shooed Chanyeol off of him.

"Grr.. I'll keep my eye on you Yeol." I said and walked away, going back to the mirror. I grabbed a wet tissue and wiped the eyeliner off and placed some more. I finished putting some more and decided to take a selca. I grabbed my phone and placed it infront of me. Click. I looked at my phone and realized that the eyeliner looked perfect now.

I posted it in Instagram and put 'Getting ready for SBS Inkigayo' as the caption. I turned my phone off but turned it back on when I recieved a messgae. It came from Hyerin.