45: Nothing To Worry About

A/N:

Hi :> here's an update again :> hope you guys like it :> please do read, vote, comment, and share :> sorry for the typographical errors :< I miss you guys so much :3 I hate speaking like this :<

ANYWAY! hey again! how are you guys doing? you ready for Christmas? for the concert? OH MY GOSH the facking concert just ruined my life! T^T I was supposed to get a ticket for my birthday present but guess what? when I checked it, THE TICKETS WERE FACKING SOLD OUT. well, there goes my life. Anyway, read guys, read to solve your facking problems.

- There goes Hyerin's life.

--

She's my ex but you don't have to worry about anything.

Those words have been stuck in my mind for hours. I really couldn't get it off my head. The way he said it, it sounded like it really had a different meaning. Did he really mean those? or did he just do that to play with me. You know the rumors about Baekhyun lately...

He was rumored as the company's play boy but yet, outside of the company he can act as a real cute, innocent, little boy. That's how he gets it with the ladies all the time. Now look at Taeyeon sunbaenim now, she became a total wreck and she never trusted anyone ever again after Baekhyun. But I can't reassure myself with my words, they were just rumors I heard.

We stopped practicing by four-thirty in the afternoon. Since our manager wasn't here, the co-manager told us to rest for tomorrow. We apparently had a fan sign tomorrow and we also have a photo shoot with Ceci. So it was better to have a goodnight sleep instead. Plus, it has been bothering me ever since and I am tempted to confront Baekhyun because of it.

I don't have the heart to take answers from him but I do have the power to slip it out of his mouth. But what does that make me? A nosy person, someone who wants to fit in. I just can't take it to see his face, after what he has said and done to me. Maybe I just have to talk to his closest friends or his co-members. Chanyeol is one solution to my queries but then, how can I get to him when he is so busy with his members? 

 I think... I better just stay quiet and die here of curiosity. Hah. I'll survive, watch me. We were heading to the underground parking lot since the co-manager said he parked it there because we just left it there in front of SM earlier. 

We all got in and Lia unnie was the one driving so I just hung out at the back while Yna unnie was on the shotgun seat. I sat near the window on the left and put my chin on my palm, staring outside wordlessly as we drove out of SM. I better keep quiet than rambling about things noisily. I stared at the busy street as there was a small traffic jam, keeping me busy by looking at the people in their cars. 

How weird am I?

The car on my left, which I was staring at had a girl which was maybe seven years old at the passenger seat. She was playing with a teddy bear that had a cute bow on it's head. I stared at her and somehow, she reminded me of myself. So careless about the world and future but when the future came, she knew exactly what she was going to do. Why did I say that when I was just staring at her while she plays with her teddy bear?

Actually, she was not just playing with her teddy bear. Her dad, who was driving was asking her questions on what would she be when the future came. She answered while describing her profession perfectly. It felt like she was already a grown up in a child's body. She spoke like she knew all of the words in the world. You get that feeling when an author describes her newly published book to the public. Like she was playing with her words so that no one would know what he was actually pointing out.