12: Neomu Yeppeo~

A/N:
Annyeong! Noona neomu yeppeo~ Shinee's Replay got me rocking. Please vote and comment!

-LoveStarHyerin

--

Shayne's P.O.V

Phew! I thought she was never going to be better, it seems that music made her fever go away.

"Omo! Eonnie~! SHINee is here~!" I heard Victoria shout from the door, OMO! SHINee is here?! Wae?

"Come in." I said as I was already downstairs. Omo! Why are they here? I'm not in the mood!

Oh yeah, we're neighbors.

"Tori, go upstairs for a while." I whispered to Vic so we could talk privately, she nodded and went upstairs where Lia was.

"Have you thought about the offer we gave you yet?" Jonghyun asked, what offer? China? Ah! BACH Competitions, Omo! I haven't even told my sisters. I AM DEAD!! Omo!!

"So, have you?" Asked Key, snapping me out of my reverie.

"Yes, I have and I'll go." I said with an unsure face and I am really sure that there are two heads by the stairs eavesdropping. I'll kill them later after they kill me 'cause I never told them about this and I forgot cause Rin had some fevers. Omo!

Liana's P.O.V

"Omo! Eonnie did you hear that? Eonnie is going to China?!" Whispered Victoria to me while we were peeking by the stairs.

"We'll just discuss this later when SHINee is out of the mansion." I whispered back and we investigated them quietly.

When they were done talking and Yna accepted the offer?! We are so gonna kill her later.

"Omo! Eonnie did you see that?!" Victoria shook my shoulder furiously cause I saw Jonghyun hugged Yna?! And Yna's cheek's went red?! Omo, another one.

"I saw it and stop that." I shoved her hands away from my shoulder.

"What are we gonna do? Come with her to China?" Victoria asked.

"No, we're not gonna do that," I said "or maybe we will, but there's schoo.l" I added and she pouted.

When SHINee we're out of the mansion, Yna faced her head to the stairs and glared at us. Vic and I shared gazes and ran for our lives, out of Yna's hands.

Victoria's P.O.V

Eonnie and I ran for our lives because we had eavesdropped on Yna unnie and SHINee's conversation. I knew it was something bad and we really had to eavesdrop on them.

"AHHH!" I screamed loud enough to break glass. Joke, but seriously, I'm being chased by a retaliating person.

Who knows what she could do?

I ran and ran while holding Lia eonnie's hand, griping it slowly, making her hand go red.

"Argh!" She groaned and I let go of her hand.

"Eonnie! To the room!" I shouted and she nodded.

When we got to the room, eonnie closed the door and put a chair by the door knob so it can't be opened.

"Are you okay?" Eonnie asked. "Yeah." I replied.

"Umm, how about we prank her?" I said with an evil smirk.

"Naah~ it would double her anger." she said shaking her head.

I pouted, "Pillow fight?" I asked, she nodded her head and smirked evilly.

"Get some pillows and ready the button that'll release the feathers from the ceiling." Lia eonnie said.

I gathered 3 pillows, one for me, for Lia unnie, and if ever Yna unnie will join. I had the button with the 'Release feathers from the ceiling'. We have a lot of buttons like that like the, release candy, release flowers, release gumballs, and everything you can imagine.