Grandmother's Wrath (EXO Fanfiction)

A/N:
Hey!! This is my very first every EXO FANFIC! I hope you guys will like it. And I hope the title doesn't sound weird. I hope it sounds unique. Thank you for everything! And I will try to make my grammar as good as possible! I'll update oftenly too! Thank you~! And please enjoy the story!

--

Plot:

Join Victoria, Liana, and Shayne's adventure on how to avoid their Grandmother's Wrath without getting hurt or without getting killed. They have suffered too much, their grandmother treats them as maids instead of grand daughters. Never underestimate the power of three; with the brains, the hacker, and the actress. Liana as the brains, Shayne as the actress, and Victoria as the hacker. If you combine three of them you can create a pretty, smart, and schemeful person.

Their grandmother's mansion is where they live, the mansion is like a cage filled with security 24/7 and they can only get out of that mansion for school and nothing else, they want to be free and out of that cage. With the help of their best friends, Taeyeon and Jessica, they can possibly get out.

Since their parents died in a plane crash from Korea to France, so the parents' last words were "Take the girls to their Grandmother." Little did their parents know, it was the worst desicion they ever made.

(Big Bang, SNSD, and SHINee are extra characters.)

True Story