21: Lazy Boy

A/N: i'm sorry i couldn't update faster, i'm in a crisis here

------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person P.O.V

The 3 girls had finished unpacking and they went to explore the new dorm.

Victoria had gone to the kitchen, Liana had gone to the Living Room, and Shayne had gone upstairs; to find new rooms.

They had thought of one thing 'Why is it so quiet?'. Maybe because there weren't much people in the dorm, or maybe it's just them.

'Ding Dong' The doorbell had rung meaning a person is outside.

Liana had opened the door, to find Youngjae. "Mark said he'll bring you guys to SMENT" Oh what a lazy boy!

As expected, Liana had called Victoria and Shayne to come to the living room. The two went to the living room and asked what was going on.

"What?" Asked Yna.

"Mark said we're going to SM" Liana said and went outside, followed by the 2 girls.

They went inside the van and sped off to SM. "Are we still going to auditon?" Asked Yna to her Manager.

"You're already in SM, you just need training and you'll be debuting in May" The manager explained.

'Wow, only one month of training?' Victoria thought.

Hyerin P.O.V

10 minutes later, we arrived at SM. I hope we can be good friends with the other sunbaenims.

We entered SM, manger oppa told us the combination for the front door.

"The combination is 1-2-3-4" Manager said and typed the combination.

"Is that it?" Lia unnie asked.

"Ne, since fans would go for Soo Man's birthday" He explained and we went inside.

"Where is our studio or trainig room or Aero's room?" Yna unnie asked.

"3rd floor, 3 doors to the right. Your room is actually next to f(x)" he explained and let us in the elevator.

"F(x)?" I asked.

"Your sunbaenims" he said and i made an 'Oh' face.

We arrived on the 3rd floor, went to the right, pass a door with TVXQ on it, pass with The Grace on it, and a door with f(x) on it, lastly is our door, Aero's.

Manager oppa opened the door, and there stood our studio or training room or whatnot.

Mirrors on each side, a stereo, a long couch. I guess that's it, oh and a piano on the side.

"Whew" I sighed and stood in-front of the mirror.

I've gone a little fat, omo! I've gone a little fat! I need to lose some weight!!

"I'm gonna leave you girls first, Youngjae will company you" he said and closed the door, leaving Youngjae standing beside the door.

"Should we go around SM?" Yna unnie asked.

"Could we?" I also asked.

"Youngjae-ah! Can we go around SM?" Lia unnie asked.

"I have to come with you then" he said and opened the door, also letting us out. He was right behind us, following us everywhere we go.

"We need to memorize which is which, so we don't get lost" Lia unnie said.

We were walking on the 2nd floor when we heard laughing coming from a group of girls, maybe sunbaenims.