Chapter 16: Rise of the Red Crown

____________________________________
Praise the Lamb conduit to great power, promised libredator of the One Who Waits below

Yet sacrificial beast, take heed: for a Crown cannot sit upon two brows
______________________________________

No One's POV
The bishops including (Y/N) we're in a sacrificial chamber. The human was getting used to the smell of blood entering his nostrils every waking hour regardless if it's day or night.
'What has this land become? Is violence and blood shed important for them now?' (Y/N) though to himself, knowing that traditions in the land of Old Faith we're gruesome as often as possible.

The chamber itself is illuminated by torches and in front of the bishops were a red pentagram, surrounded by several candles.
'Pentagrams are getting on my nerves and yet luckily this one doesn't represent Satan himself' The human bishop remain stoic as he though to himself.

A sheep walked in front of the bishops while being chained while they wore a tattered brown rag clothing. The poor white wool sheep kneeled down on the pentagram before the bishops spoke as if they give a speech.

"Before us stands the last of it's kind. All others we have hunted and put to the blade" Heket started speaking before it's Kallamar's turn to speak.

"With this final sacrifice. The prophecy will be impossible to fulfill" The blue meek squid spoke at the last sacrifice

"The heretic who lies bound below will be condemned to eternal captivity" Leshy started speaking in loud voice.

"And the Old faith shall be preserved" Shamura say with a furrowed expression as if they sounded like whispering it.

"May the One Who Waits welcomes you in the afterlife... Little Lamb" The human bishop say in low voice as (Y/N) couldn't do anything to stop this.
The executioner walks forwards towards the Lamb, raising their axe.
"Goodbye... Little Lamb" (Y/N) whispered, closing his eyes as the axe as brought down and decapitating the poor defenseless sheep as blood splatters on the floor.

The execution was over and the last sheep was dead. Unbeknownst to the four bishops.
They didn't know that some of the sheeps were in hiding within the realm of Stormhowler Valley and yet (Y/N) hid it from them.