Chapter 22: Reckoning between Teal and Red[Not Completed]

Narinder's domain known as the Afterlife is like an empty white void, filled with skulls. It used to be like a massive crypt or a morgue back when Narinder hasn't been banished like eons ago.

They say death is the end, but not for Narinder since he believes it otherwise whenever he led deceased souls somewhere, probably another life or a rebirth.

No One's POV
Lamb fought hard against Baal and Aym. Now they have to face the god of death himself: Narinder.

Sadly the red fleece lamb were severely hurt during the fight between his disciples who used to belong to Forneus.

All of the sudden. Bishop (Y/N) walked up to Lamb, which confused them both. The human bishop wasn't 20 feet tall anymore. He came back to his normal height.
"(Y/N) what are you doing here? This is our fight" The black feline god gritted his teeth in anger before Narinder broke his chains, freeing himself after several eons of imprisonment.

"I'm ending this once and for all" The human raised his head, opening his teal eyes. The human bishop turned his teal crown into a long sword.
(Y/N) touched Lamb with his left hand as it glowed teal, healing them to full health as it restored Lamb's strength once more.

"So be it then... Old friend" Narinder glared at the human with furrowing eyebrows and baring of feline sharp teeth.