(S.M) Favourite place.

"The holidays here are still beautiful," Yn stated with a smile whilst gazing over the cliff side.
"The sunset should he good too, won't it, Tavish?" He added quickly.

The male dangles his legs over the edge of the cliff, swinging them back and forth as he did.

"Oh!" He exclaimed suddenly.
"I brought cold ones, I know how much you like a beer while watching the sun," Yn looked to his left for only a moment before cracking over a can.

He separates the beer into two separate plastic cups before setting one down beside him.

"...its weird, Tavish."

He started again.

"You being so quiet, I mean, I'm used to you being a chatter box and having to ask you to shut up every two minutes." Yn laughed dryly.

He took a slow sip from his cup.

After going quiet for a few minutes before letting a deep, thoughtful sigh escape his lips.

His gaze softened, looking at the untouched cup.

"Why'd you have to go so soon." The H/c haired boy asks quietly, his voice barely above a whisper.

"The last thing I said... was be safe and to come back to me."

He expresses.

His thumb circles the rim of the cup he holds, his head hanging low, and his gaze shifts to the bottom of the cliff.

He had to bite his lips to cut off the sob threatening to leave his lips.

"I'm talking to you like you're going to answer, hm?"

He shook his head and chuckled, drying his e/c eyes.

"You said you'd make a beautiful sunset if you didn't come back."

Yn laid down, feet still over the edge.

"You better keep that promise, at least John."

"I miss you." Yn stated and closed his eyes, placing a hand over the scarf John had given him.

"dumbass. I warned you. I told you it was going to end badly, and you didn't listen."

He begins to get more agitated with every word he speaks, so he takes a breath to calm down.

"But that was you all over... you just had to be the hero, Tavish."

"Does it suck...?"

He asked.

"Not knowing whether you saved everyone, or whether your death meant nothing... to not know if you made a difference?"
He questioned while staring up at the sky, an orange and pink hue taking over it.

"I don't even know... if it was all worth you dying."

The man mumbled, bottom lip trembling a little, voice cracking, breath shaking.

"Even if not... I'm proud of you..."

He whispers, voice barely audible now.

"And this... Will always be my favourite place to be."

He stated, watching the sun go down, washing the sky in a beautiful Ray of colour.

And he knew.
He would always come back to this spot.