shit.

⚠️ TW IN THIS CHAPTER ⚠️

After i lock my door i take out my phone ignoring the text from my new friend kaya and instead take off my phone case grabing my pencil sharpener blade out i think long and hard before quickly dragging the blade across my skin watching the big amount of blood that comes out most peoples favorite part is the pain thats good and all but i like the blood watching it just poor down my wrists. i do a couple more before deciding thats enough i put the blade back in my phone case and put on a random hoodie on it was now dark so i couldn't see which one i put on but asuming it was white i would just put a new one on before i went downstairs in the morning.

I sat on my bed texting kaya until i got tired and went to bed.
I woke up to my brothers. "we need to talk." Nick grabbed me out of bed before i had time to even think "wha-" they sat me downstairs on the couch the three of them in front standing looking all sorts of emotions "first thing why the fuck are you smoking and skipping that isnt fucking like you avery your a smart kid you favorite subject is fucking math." Chris was talking in a stren tone. i was nervous but not scared, never scared around them. "Well, umm-  i um was really anxious and met this girl, and me and her skipped and smoked.." i say, holding back tears, knowing how disappointed they must be with me. "Next time please just call dont do weed ava that shits bad for you, real bad and your to young to do that" matt said letting go a little " okay second" nick said pausing and lowering his tone alot " why is y-your sleeve bloody" SHIT i was so focused on them dragging me out of bed i forgot what i did last night "kayas cat" i said holding my breath "ava dont lie to me." Nick seemed upset at the lie he always knew when i lied "ima put it straight forward and dont lie. Did you cut yourself?" He said i knew the answer would hurt them in a way i would hate to put him through, but i can't lie to Nick "umm y-yes..." Silence filled the room."Can we see?" Nick said, holding in tears. I slowly rolled down my sleeves, wishing my life would end right now. i got to my elbow when i saw a tear drip down matts face. Nick didnt say a word but brought me to the bathroom and grabbed the first aid kit cleaning and bandaging everyone of them after gave me a hug "if you ever wanna cut yourself again come to me chris matt anyone just please please please dont cut yourself" me and nick hugged for awhile after that i also slept in his room for the next week.

AN: Leave me requests, please. Next chapter is today or tomorrow