pregnant!?!

Its been like 3 weeks since my brothers found out about my SH again i doing pretty good im doing home schooling because im just not 100% ready to go back to normal school my life alright ive talk to Kaya over the phone and shit but havent seen her in person yet and one of the reasons is because im late 9 days late on my period if im pregnant ima wanna tell her but i have a feeling it would hurt her feeling but i wanna see Kaya so im going to buy a test.
I walk downstairs to see my brothers "wsp" Chris says looking up from his phone "nothing just heading to the store real quick" i say trying to rush my way downstairs before anymore questions "wait wait wait for what i can drive you" matt says walking over to me "its cool i got to get some fresh air" i know they dont trust me with going out alone they think im gonna kill myself or something theyre just trying not to say it "okay ava i didnt wanna have to say it but i dont completely trust you going out there alone one because i dont want you to do something to your self and 2 i dont want someone else doing something to you" Matt says lowering his voice "its 1pm im safe and im not gonna kill myself yet" i mumble the last part it was mostly meant as a joke but Matt heard it so he drived me to the store i didnt care all the much i just prayed he wouldnt follow me but atlast he did so i had to tell him "what are u here for?" Matt asked me, looking around the store "umm okay dont get nervous, but um, pregnancy test." I say, looking anywhere but him."Oh no.. umm, how, like many days.. like are you" he says changing his voice from curious to scared, damm it "late you mean and 9" i say mumbling the last part just enough for him to hear "holy wha- 9 omg" he says putting his hands on his head "shh dude chill" i say grabing a few boxes. I start walking over to self checkout pay for them and leave at this point i think Matt is sweating im nervous to but honestly i think hes more nervous then me we get home and i immediately run to the bathroom i can hear Matt tell the others what i bought. I took all the test put them in a box and turned on a timer for 10 minutes and walk downstairs "SO" Chris says literally shiting himself "they dont work that fast i need to wait 10 minutes" i said holding up the box and walking over to the couch. 10 minutes goes by we all jump when the timer goes off i grab all 3 out the box making sure the facing the same way without looking at them "you ready" i say looking at my brothers they nod clearly they're not ready tho but i take them out the box and flip them over it says....
Not pregnant, all of them say the same thing. i let out a long sigh of relief as Nick hugs me

AN: i dont got a note today 🍅