so that just happened.

After about a month i felt way better Nick, Matt, Chris had been helping me all the time me and kaya had became really close i made some other friends sure but i think i like kaya like crush so i invited her over to tell her.
Kaya gets here. I'm rosie red. i tried to look my best for kaya all the time. We went into my room and were playing truth or dare and smash or pass all the girly stuff "smash or pass jayden H from biology" kaya says dying of laughter "eww wtf kaya pass no" this may seem stupid but the way her smile looked i knew i wanted her to be my girlfriend kaya stopped laughing to look at me we were sitting right next to eachother we both stopped laughing looking at eachother dead in the eyes my heart rate was crazy. right as i was about to say something, anything she pulls me in for the kiss it was amazing i dont even know how to explain it but we made out for a bit and i didnt think we would get this far but  yea "can i take this off" kaya askes looking down to my shirt i nod my head frantically practically begging for it after she removes my shirt i remove hers now we have barley any clothes on i look at her begining to place my hand down to her panties rubbing her clit making her moan the tinyest bit "we cant let my brothers know were fucking try and be quiet baby" she nodds her head as i go faster. At this ponit im really wet just wanting her touch so bad i think she sees the desperation in my eyes as she slides a hand into my panties she puts her middle finger in me pumping in and out then adding another finger me and her both are about to blow from trying not to moan at the top of or lung both of us occasionally let out a few loud moans "omg ave keep going im so close" shes whimpering threw her sentence  "me too" both of us cum almost at the same time out of breath and panting i say "i love you" she turns her head to look at me and says "i love you too." We end up cuddling and watching tiktok till it's late and time for her to go home. i hop in the shower. After my shower, i go downstairs to great my brothers. i haven't seen it all day. "You need to learn to keep it down being quiet is not your strong suit" matt said giggling i freeze "omg another gayy ahh" nick says sqealing "MATT" i yell out in embarrassment "not my flaut you cant keep your whining and shit down like i bet china fucking heard you" he says laughing now getting chris to giggle. I run up to my room in embarrassment they spend the rest of their day laughing about it.

AN: im not trying to sexualize the triplets in anywaysThiss was just a fu,  really uncomfortable chapter for me to write, kill me