Rodill Zander Varcas-Smith

This is a work of fiction, names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents either are the products of the authors imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblace to actual persons, living or dead events or locales is entirely coincidental.

Do not distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display or create derivative works from or exploit the contents of this story. Please obtain permission.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME PUNISHABLE BY LAW.

Date Published: 01-08-24

Start date: 11-18-23
End date:

***

Rodill Zander, a handsome chinito is a Chinese-American resided in Timberland Homes where Vene's father work as a security guard. She used to go there after class to wait for her father and sometimes help the other workers there. They become closer and closer with each other when Vene accidentally applied as a laundry-girl in Varcas-Smith Residence. She used to be mad at him when one night he stole her her first kiss when he was drunk and she was doing laundry.

Vene thought that Varcas family was already perfect but she revoked what she said. The bad deeds of Varcas family will start to reveal after she learns that Rodill's Mum is responsible for the death of her loved one. Just because of their uncertain love everything went in chaos.

Just who the hell is this family? What is their role and what exactly are they up to? Will they bring good or evil?

Timberland Homes is exclusively for Chinese only.

Note: THIS STORY CONTAINS GRAMMATICAL ERROR😶

RODILL ZANDER VARCAS-SMITH

VENICE 'VENE' CHAVEZ

A/N: I do not claim the said photo above. Credits to the rightful owner.
Portrayer lang po yang pictures sa taas since nag meet sila sa imagination ko para sa mga main characters. Kay Rod lang sana tong chapter na 'to ganun na rin sa pictures pero sinali ko nalang si Vene since first chap. po 'to. Ty!🖤