Ch. 23: Secrets in the Dark

As the Hexsquad was fuming and all planning different ways to make the slutty green haired, fat assed, rotten to the core, cunt suffer... Eda and Raine had opened the door to the dark and dusty manor.

"Hello? Anybody home?" Eda asked, joking as she and Raine stepped into the mansion.

"Unless wild spirits suddenly moved in, I think we're fine." Raine said as they shut the door behind them.

"Where should we start?" Raine asked.

"Well, might as well start with the basement." Eda said.

"Where the bodies are?" Raine asked in surprise.

"Yep!" Eda said, "Start at the bottom and work our way up!"

"I guess, plus we still need to move them for the funeral and burial." Raine said as they walked ahead of Eda towards the basement.

Once they reached to, the opened the door for Eda.

"Ladies first." Raine said.

"Right, so you go first." Eda said with a grin.

"Oh very funny but we both know I'm not a lady, even if I sound like it." Raine said before pointing downstairs. "Now get in there."

Eda shook her head and walked into the basement, before Raine put a foot on her ass and pushed Eda down the stairs. There was a thud at the bottom and after a second... Eda laughed.

"Oh, haven't done that in a minute!" She said loudly.

'She enjoyed that? Unbelievable.' Raine thought as they walked down after their wife.

Eda stood up and used her hands to dust herself off.

"Well, that was sort of refreshing. My body didn't hurt as much as I thought it would." Eda said, rolling her arms. "Guess getting anti-magic made me a bit younger too."

"Well, you have less wrinkles and black hair, you don't look that old, you actually look younger by, and keep in mind most would've assumed you were late seventies at the youngest, at least years." Raine said.

"So... I look to be in the early forties at the latest?" Eda asked, before smirking, "Guess that makes you a cougar, huh? You're almost 50."

"Eda-"

"Don't worry your little delicate hip, we'll get you to dinner before 3." Eda said, not aware that something was coming from behind her.

"Look out!" Raine shouted as they pushed Eda out of the way.

A person wearing a black cloak and black mask with a white symbol on it lunged at Eda and Raine. They turned around and fired a ball of white fire at the two. Eda put her arms up and her corrupted arm changed and formed a shield around the two.

"Ikso laket ferosa." The person said.

"Hey, English buddy, you ever hear of it!?" Eda asked, before turning to Raine, "Why is English common here, it's a human language?"

"Is now really the time!?" Raine asked.

"I'm just saying!" Eda shouted before another attack hit her shield! "But you're right, let's just focus on whoever this creep is!"

Her hand returned to normal, before she launched it at him. Her incredibly long black arm grabbed him by the head and slammed him into the wall. Now, you would think a normal person would give up, but not this person. This person reached into their cloak and pulled out a long black handled, double edge jian sword.