three.

ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ

ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ

"i heard jiwoong took you home," ricky smirked, sipping on his strawberry milk tea that gyuvin had gotten him during their break. it was a day after the party had happened and matthew seems to be the only one who still was hungover and could barely function. thankfully, he only had two classes and was chilling at his place with ricky and hanbin.

"i told you taking me to that party was a bad idea," matthew's cheeks flushed as he remembers what happened last night. all he remembered was picking a fight with jiwoong, getting mad that jiwoong interrupted his conversation with gunwook for absolutely no reason, and being a brat with the older. the alcohol he drank had gotten him all wound up and he got dizzy and fainted. next thing he knew, he woke up in his apartment, the smell of brown sugar still lingering around, "i embarrassed myself in front of jiwoon hyung."

"he seemed to enjoy it," hanbin giggled, tapping his pencil onto his chin, "he left when ricky and i came over to get you before class started, but you were still sleeping. jiwoong was sleeping on your bed."

matthew recalled it vividly almost. he felt the warmth slowly fade away when the morning had come, but he had no idea it was jiwoong himself. why did the older stay the night with him? he didn't feel any pain in his behind, so they didn't fuck or anything, so why did jiwoong stay?

"he said you begged him to stay the night," ricky teased, making matthew punch him on the arm, "ouch— too bad he can't smell you right now. i can't get used to your scent, chu."

today happened to be the day that matthew didn't wear a scent patch because he was too hungover to remember. his smell wasn't strong enough to be obvious due to the medication, but if someone were close enough, they'd be able to tell he was omega.

"he smells the best out of all of us," hanbin noted, leaning over to nuzzle the omega, inhaling the warm smell of custard, "jiwoong should be jealous that he can't take a whiff of this."

matthew was still embarrassed. he couldn't believe he asked the alpha of all people to stay the night. he wondered what other things he said when he was drunk. he held his head in his hands and groaned, messing his hair up in frustration. he was never going to another party. he would not be dragged by hanbin and ricky to go to another party.

he was dragged by hanbin and ricky to go to another party.

it was two weeks after the initial party and they had just finished their midterms. hanbin and ricky decided it was best to take their stress off at another party.

"i'm not going," matthew whined, looking at hanbin with a pout on his face. he couldn't bare to see the alpha again, and he knew jiwoong was going to the party because gyuvin and zhang hao were going there too. he hadn't seen the older since the party, thankfully, and he didn't plan on seeing the older again anytime soon. well, maybe he did need to because jiwoong had left his leather jacket, or more like matthew stole it from him, and he needed to return it. it was sitting on his bed, folded neatly next to his pillow.