nine.

ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ

ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ

"kimgyu," jiwoong called out as he walked into the cafe that gyuvin worked at. he let out an exasperated sigh, approaching the counter to find the younger alpha looking for something under there. it was either that or he was secretly texting ricky, but considering how the blonde was not sitting too far away from gyuvin, he assumed it was gyuvin actually doing his job.

the younger alpha's head popped out from underneath, a bag of espresso beans in his hands as he looked at the older, "oh? jiwoong-hyung," he turned around to refill the espresso machine with the coffee beans, "what's up?"

"who has matthew been hanging out with?"

the question made the younger alpha freeze, lowering the bag of coffee beans and placing it down onto the table. he slowly turned around to look at the older, "who— who has he been hanging out with?," he felt his words get caught in his throat, remembering that he had to keep matthew's little secret safe from jiwoong who would go berserk hearing it.

"if i knew, would i ask you, kimgyu?," jiwoong dead panned, rubbing his fringe. he should've known that the younger alpha wouldn't be of any help. he leaned onto the counter, nodding off to the younger to continue what he was doing to which gyuvin obliged, "i saw him the other day with this guy from the party."

jiwoong didn't want to admit he was curious, but he was the slightest bit. he recognized the alpha from the party. the alpha that he had taken matthew away from the first time he saw matthew at a party. he was riding back to his shared condo with gyuvin and zhang hao when he stopped at a red light. he saw the familiar boy as he was looking around, seeing what was up with the night market that had just opened. matthew was with an alpha. the alpha was suspiciously close to him, making jiwoong feel somewhat bothered by it, but the smirk on the alpha's face when he looked at him made him especially irritated.

"he does smell like someone these days," gyuvin noted, glancing at the older alpha who had made way for a group of customers who had just came in, "hi, there! welcome!" he shot a warm smile at them, watching them approach the counter for him to take their order.

"what does he smell like?," jiwoong mumbled, resorting to looking around the cafe since gyuvin was busy with customers now. he glanced at the blonde chinese boy who was busy looking at his notes, subtly glancing up every once in a while to see that gyuvin was busy making small talk with the girls who had just came in. jiwoong watched as the blonde had completely turned his attention to the alpha who was blushing and flustered by all the compliments, being engulfed by pheromones from the omega girls. he rolled his eyes at the sight (or maybe its cuz he was jealous of their relationship).

thankfully, their drinks had finally been finished, which meant that they would leave. jiwoong was ready to walk back to the younger alpha, only to realize that they really had no intent of leaving anytime soon. he raised an eyebrow, seeing the younger alpha getting hit on and being stressed over all the scents enveloping the cafe.