twelve.

ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ

ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ

"matthew."

the boy's body was being shaken, stirring the omega from his sleep. he left out a soft groan, yanking the hand off of his arm as he turned to the other side. he was feeling drained and tired, his body aching from— from what? his eyes shot open as he sat up, the pain that he was feeling in his ass making him wince as he looked at hanbin who was smiling softly at him.

"hanbin hyung," matthew croaked out, his throat feeling dry. hanbin was aware of that and quickly opened the water bottle that was on his bedside table and handed it to him. the younger omega was quick to chug it down, finishing almost half the bottle before closing it, "what're you doing here?"

hanbin raised an eyebrow in confusion, "don't— don't you remember what happened to you?"

"what happened?," matthew mumbled, looking down and trying to assess what had happened. there were bite marks everywhere all over his skin. he felt pain in his ass, but somehow his body appeared to be wiped down clean. he had a pair of basketball shorts on yet, he was shirtless. surely he had hooked up with jiwoong again, "wait," matthew gasped, looking at hanbin, "j-jiwoon hyung was here?"

"he was with you for three whole days," hanbin chuckled, looking at the boy whose jaw had dropped, "for your heat."

matthew stared blankly at the other, unable to utter a single word out because of how shocked he was. the memories were starting to flood in, the amount of times they had fucked just to get matthew content was unable to be counted. matthew flushed when he recalled the faint memory of begging the alpha, pleading and crying for him to come over the phone.

"h-he came?," matthew smiled to himself, unable to keep it to himself that the alpha had actually cared enough to come and help him, "he helped me with my heat, hanbin."

hanbin's eyebrows furrowed, seeing his friend acting so joyful at the fact that the alpha that had broken his heart had came back to him. he grabbed matthew's hands, letting out a sigh, "we heard you from the living room and jiwoong came over because we asked him to help you," the canadian watched as the older rubbed circles onto the palm of his hand, "he left after he sensed your heat was finished."

matthew's smile fell off of his face. he was glad that jiwoong had helped him with something so painful, yet he couldn't be happy at the fact that jiwoong had left him again. nothing had changed between them. nothing could be changed, yet he wondered why jiwoong came? maybe jiwoong did feel something for him.

he pondered on it even after a few days since his heat had finished. he returned to campus, praying that no one remembered him as the omega that had gotten into heat all of a sudden. he couldn't control how his body had suddenly decided to go into heat. he took extra precautions now, slapping on a scent patch in order to hide his scent to the best of his ability even though his clothes smelled like creme brûlée.