two.

ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ

ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ

jiwoong kind of got distracted and had a couple drinks, talked to a couple girls, and made out with some of them. once he finally did find the canadian boy, he let out a sigh of relief and decided to keep a distance. gyuvin did clearly say to take care of him and he will do as he said because he's a good hyung.

and also because he doesn't want to hear gyuvin nag at him, because he knows gyuvin would do anything for his little omega, ricky, he's been fawning over.

he couldn't blame gyuvin if he were completely honest. ricky was really attractive. the chinese was probably one of the most attractive omegas on campus by far, taking the title of campus prince in the fashion department. his bleached hair suited him, though he never really saw ricky with full on black hair. but he knew with looks and charms like that, gyuvin being the innocent little puppy he was would do anything for him, even though he was an alpha who was supposed to be much scarier and more dominant.

as the girl that was clinging onto his arm was talking to him, he glanced over at the boy he was supposed to be watching. he seemed to daze off staring at the boy who was at the side of a boy who he couldn't remember the name of. he's seen him around campus, and everything about that boy screamed alpha. the physique no doubt made it obvious that he was an alpha, and jiwoong somewhat felt insecure about himself all of a sudden even though he was somewhat a gym freak as well. the only thing that didn't entirely scream alpha in anyone's face was his face. he was good looking for sure but he kind of looked like a baby with his round face. jiwoong bit his lower lip as he watched the brunette sway his hips with the alpha's arm around his waist.

"jiwoong-ie," the girl beside him shook his arm, a pout on her face when jiwoong finally stopped analyzing every part of the alpha, "you're not listening to me."

"sorry, baby," jiwoong shook his head, leaning down to peck her cheek, "i'll get us a drink to make up for it, yeah?"

the girl happily obliged, skipping over to the sofa where her friends were, leaving jiwoong to walk to a different part of the house to get drinks from the kitchen. coincidentally enough, he walked past hao who didn't even notice his presence as he and the omega who reeked of hao's scent was sitting by the island table. the older chinese's hand was on the boy's thigh, caressing it softly and he was talking about something in his drunken state.

"jiwoong," hao's voice made him halt to stop, turning around with a smile, "what are you up to?"

jiwoong shrugged, "just flirting here and there. no one of interest yet really, but i'm talking to this girl who's a beta. she's nice." he watched as hao's hand dropped from hanbin's cheek.

"getting drinks?" hao asked, watching as the elder walked over to the fridge, past the people who were lingering here and there, some on the counter. the alpha turned to the omega who had his head on the table, "get me a bottle of water."