fourteen

ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ

ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ

matthew never expected jiwoong to take him to the claw machine arcade. heck, he never even imagined someone as big and tough as jiwoong to even set foot into this place by looking at his cold demeanor. with his bouquet of flowers in one hand and the other hand interlaced with jiwoong's, the older was eagerly dragging him around. oh boy, was it a sight to see.

"hyung," matthew tried to stifle a laugh as the older continued to drag him around to look at all the options, "do you really want to win me one that bad?"

jiwoong halted, turning around slightly to look at matthew with flushed cheeks, "n-no. of course not," he cleared his throat as he let go of the omega's hand, "i just want to show you around. gyuvin said ricky really liked it here."

matthew nodded understandingly, eyeing the big miffy plushie that was in one of the big machines, "ricky probably bought gyuvin all of the game tokens and made him win it for him," matthew's gaze wavered to the alpha who was looking at what matthew had just been looking at, "jiwoong hyung, no!—"

"we're getting you that. where do we get these stupid game tokens?"

matthew let out a soft sigh as he watched the alpha walk away, frantically looking for the machine that would dispense the game tokens. he shook his head, a small smile appearing on his face as he watched the older struggle to put the big bills into the machine when it clearly said that it doesn't accept one hundred dollar bills. he quickly caught up to the older, putting in a twenty dollar bill from his own wallet into the machine.

the alpha frowned, watching as the sound of the coins dispensing into the little basket, "why won't it accept my money?"

"it's too big hyung," matthew shook his head, crouching down to grab the little basket with twenty silver coins inside of it, "here, you can win yourself something using my money—"

the alpha pouted, making the omega's heart skip a beat. why was such a tough, cold alpha suddenly acting like a baby? he snapped himself out of his wandering thoughts, grabbing the alpha's hand with his free hand and dragging him over to one of the easy claw machines that had a cute miffy plushie inside. any plushie was cute in matthew's eyes, but he knew the older was still bothered at the fact that he couldn't buy a hundred coins with his hundred dollar bill.

he slipped two coins into the machine, letting jiwoong take the basket of coins from him as he used his free hand to maneuver the joystick. jiwoong watched the shorter diligently, finding it cute how the omega had his bottom lip jutting out as he looked to see if he had positioned the claw above the plushie. the canadian was so focused on getting the plushie that he didn't even realize jiwoong was looking at him as if he was in love.