four.

ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ

ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ

jiwoong was rough. his hands were rough against matthew's waist, gripping on him tightly as the younger rolled his hips, grinding onto the older's crotch.

how did they get to this position? after matthew's bold move at the bar, jiwoong snapped, taking the younger back to his place, to which he obliged. it wasn't like they could do it in the car, since jiwoong didn't bring his car. he brought his motorcycle, and he held in every ounce of temptation to just stop in the middle of the road and fuck matthew's brains out on his bike. he hasn't been this riled up in his long that it made it hard to control himself.

"fuck, matthew," jiwoong breathed out, pulling back from the younger's neck to admire his work of art. matthew's neck became his canvas, covered in red blotches and bite marks from the alpha who smiled at the art he created, "you're so hot. look at you marked up and obedient for me like that"

matthew paid no mind to what jiwoong said, continuing to grind his ass onto jiwoong's hard on. his head was clouded and all he could think of was satisfying his biological needs. he wanted to release, get filled up, and satisfy the alpha under him.

its been so long since he felt like this. it felt as if he was starting his heat, except jiwoong would've noticed if he did. there was no way it could be his heat since he was still on the medication from the hospital; heat suppressants, and scent blockers. his body felt warm and he was aching to be touched down there. the smell of jiwoong engulfing his entire bedroom made him feel as if he was on cloud nine, the alcohol in his system also coming into affect to make his thoughts cloudy.

"j-jiwoon hyung," matthew whimpered, head falling onto jiwoong's shoulder. he felt the heat in his stomach get hotter, a sense of uncomfortableness that he wanted too soothe. he needed jiwoong. he needed the alpha to touch him and breed him. maybe he was just overly horny.

"yeah?" jiwoong muttered, softly stroking the brunette's hair. he ran his hands through the strands, untangling the ends that caught his finger, "you okay? do you want to continue?"

jiwoong normally didn't do things without consent, especially when it came to things like this. he often made it clear that it was only a no strings attached type of thing and that he had no romantic feelings, but getting himself to tell matthew was hard.

"baby, answer," jiwoong said softly, hand moving to caress the boy's cheek. matthew nodded, making jiwoong frown, "words, matthew"

"n-need you," matthew managed to utter out, feeling the heat and desire unbearable anymore. he just wanted the alpha to destroy him, mark him, cover him with his brown sugar scent—

"good boy," jiwoong smiled, peppering kisses all over the younger's face, making him giggle. matthew was different. a good kind of different.