eighteen.

ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ

ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ

matthew felt nauseous.

he's been feeling that way a month or two after jiwoong's rut. first, he just thought that he ate something and got food poisoning. then, he thought it was because the semester had just started and he was starting to stress again over his classes. he thought that because jiwoong had graduated and won't be in school anymore, he was anxious over it especially how he was an omega now. however, the feeling of being sick and the need to throw up hadn't stopped. some mornings, he'd be hunched over the toilet, unable to even move from that spot for an hour or two since he felt sick to the core. he even skipped school some days which worried many of his friends.

the thought of being pregnant had completely left matthew's mind. he thought of every other reason behind his sick feeling and just assumed that it was all the hospital medication slowly catching up to him, but when he went to his doctor, none of the tests could figure out any medical reason why he would be feeling this way.

"woohyun," the doctor rubbed his temples, looking at the omega who looked like his soul was wiped out of his body, "are you sure the alpha you were with didn't knot you? the tests are coming back that you're perfectly fine and healthy."

"he used a condom," matthew replied, looking at the beta with desperation in his eyes. he just wanted to get rid of this morning sickness that has been making him feel like shit, "i'm sure of it! there's no way jiwoon-ie hyung would've."

"did you take a pregnancy test?"

matthew swallowed his saliva thickly. he hadn't considered doing so. it made sense that none of the hospital tests on his blood were coming back with any results. is it possible that he was actually pregnant?

"woohyun," the beta let out a sigh as he rummaged through the cabinets and digging out a pregnancy test and tossing it to the boy who caught it immediately, "take the test. now."

"but hyung!—"

"now, woohyun," the beta doctor glared at the younger, who nodded and quickly got up and headed to the bathroom. the older let out a sigh as he sat down in his swivel chair and waited for the omega to return. how could the omega not have thought of the option of being pregnant to be one of the reasons for his morning sickness?

that was because matthew tried to convince himself that he wasn't pregnant. there was no way he actually was. he had no recollection of jiwoong knotting him without a condom on. it was more like he had no recollection of what even happens when they do have sex together. by the end, he would be so exhausted that he couldn't think anymore and would end up falling asleep.

he let out a gasp when he brought the pregnancy test back to the doctor and it had shown two lines. it was a positive result.

"hyung! i'm p-pregnant," matthew checked the test results in his hand over and over again. he couldn't believe it. he looked up at the beta who had crossed arms in front of his chest with a big smile, "is it defective?"