fifteen.

ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ

ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ

"arranged marriage? with who?!"

jiwoong pinched his nose bridge, shutting his eyes closed as he let his thoughts not get to him. he decided to tell gyuvin and hao a week later after he found out, deciding that he was fed up with his dad talking about the dinner that was tomorrow. he absolutely dreaded it, hoping that gyuvin and hao could somehow talk his father out of it even if it he knew they couldn't do anything.

"i don't know!," jiwoong exclaimed in frustration, messing up his hair as he leaned back onto his bike. the three were still sitting in the parking garage at school by their bikes, discussing everything that had happened amongst them and catching up, "i can't even go home to see yujin without seeing my dad and having to be reminded of the stupid date."

"our poor yujinnie," gyuvin sighed, shaking his head as he fiddled with his bike gloves, "we should go rescue him. how about we go to your parents place tonight and crash—"

jiwoong glared at the younger alpha, practically dreading the thought of even having to set foot in there, "we are most definitely not going to my parents house. do you want them to interrogate you about your love life and family too? and then he's gonna start comparing me! at least you're dating shen ricky who your parents know of," jiwoong let out a soft sigh, "and hao . . . . . your parents couldn't care less because hanbin is literally perfect."

"what about matthew?," hao raised an eyebrow, crossing his arms in front of his chest as he adjusted his position on his bike, "what's wrong with him?"

"nothing!," jiwoong groaned, digging his face into his hand, "he's perfect. he's the only omega i want. the only omega i want to give another chance to."

"but they aren't together," gyuvin told hao, almost whispering it as they watched the oldest alpha of them all break down into literally pieces right now. gyuvin let out a sigh as he got up from his bike and over to the older to pat his back and lean on his bike next to him, "hyung, you'll be okay. just make sure the date goes absolutely wrong tomorrow night and you won't ever have to see him again."

hao snorted, nodding his head in agreement and he whipped out his vibrating phone, "that's true. gyuvin and i have gone on our fair share of dates ever since high school, but our parents have grown to accept who we love," he looked down at his phone that was blowing up to see hanbin was calling him, "let me take this phone call real quick," the chinese stood up and walked away, picking up the call with a big grin on his face.

gyuvin looked at jiwoong who still had a defeated look on his face. he pouted, leaning onto the older's shoulder, "hyung, i'm sure this will just be like another one of your arranged dates in the past. did you tell matthew hyung?"