seventeen.

ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ

ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ

the last thing matthew expected when waking up from his deep slumber was to be fully dressed, cleaned, and in the arms of the alpha he's been wanting. he still felt sore nonetheless as their constant fucking for days has left his ass hurting. somehow jiwoong was still fast asleep, but it did give matthew some time to lay there and admire how peaceful the alpha was.

everything started to feel different already. he was in jiwoong's room. he'd never imagine that he would be sleeping in jiwoong's room or having the older beside him after they had sex. he didn't know how long he was sleeping for since he wasn't aware of jiwoong doing all the cleaning up. it was as if they didn't have sex other than the fact that jiwoong was only in his gray sweatpants.

his cheeks flushed red as he looked down in between them, scurrying a centimeter or two away as he saw the outline of the alpha's cock through his sweatpants. he couldn't believe how big it was when the alpha wasn't turned on, and he still failed to imagine how he was able to take every inch of that.

maybe that's why he was feeling so sore now and could barely move without pain overwhelming him.

he brought a hand to his face, slapping his cheek softly as he tried to look away. what would jiwoong think if he saw him staring at his dick? he'd probably think he was some sex-crazed addict who didn't want the older for nothing but his big alpha dick and pleasure.

"you like what you see?," jiwoong chuckled, making matthew jump as he looked up to see the older who was rubbing his eyes awake, "you've been staring for an awfully long time."

matthew shook his head, heat rushing to his cheeks as he quickly sat up and pulled the covers over him. he was embarrassed that jiwoong had caught him, but his scent was doing anything to make it more convincing that he wasn't looking at it. his sweet creme brûlée scent was filling the room as if he were going into heat.

"you don't have to be shy," jiwoong stifled a laugh, getting up to pull the covers off of matthew who refused to look at the alpha. he only looked at him when the older lifted his head up by his chin, "you seemed to be enjoying it last night," the alpha's smirk made matthew feel inferior, earning a slap on his bicep from the younger.

"shut up," the omega grumbled, swatting jiwoong's hand away from his face, "h-how long were you awake for?"

"long enough to see you staring and blushing over my dick," the older smirked, pinching matthew's cheek teasingly, "how are you feeling?"

"hurts," matthew mumbled, leaning into jiwoong's embrace. he let out a yelp when he felt the older's arm go under his knees and his other arm wrap around his waist. he instinctively wrapped his arms around the older's neck, feeling his frail body get picked up by the older, "h-hyung! put me down! i can walk by myself!"