04

-Third Person Pov-

-Third Person Pov-

Seated in your office at this very moment, Hanni occupied the chair in front of you. As you sighed, your gaze returned to the papers on your desk, unable to dismiss the peculiar sensation stirring within you.

"It's so weird," you thought, stealing a quick glance at Hanni.

This time, she met your gaze, but as your eyes locked, she quickly averted hers.

"Do you need anything, Y/n-ssi?" Hanni inquired, and you blinked, contemplating her question.

"No," came your cold response, diverting your attention back to the paperwork spread before you.

A few minutes passed, and the familiar sound of your ringing phone disrupted the silence. Your eyes fixated on the device, recognizing the caller ID.

With a resigned sigh, you picked up the phone and uttered, "I will come... don't worry," speaking in a detached tone as the other line promptly cut the call.

Turning your attention back to Hanni, you asked, "Ms. Pham, when is the next meeting?"

"After one hour, Y/n-ssi," Hanni responded, and you acknowledged with a nod. The looming anticipation of the upcoming meeting lingered in the air as you resumed your focus on the tasks at hand.

-Hanni Pham Pov-

As the meeting concluded, Y/n deftly navigated through post-meeting discussions with clients, showcasing their seasoned professionalism.

Together, we strolled back to the office, the air carrying the residue of corporate formality.

Upon our return, the unexpected sight of someone occupying Y/n's chair halted our steps.

My gaze instinctively sought Y/n's reaction, but their impassive expression remained unchanged, seemingly unbothered by the intrusion.

Internal musings questioned the identity of this newcomer.

Could she be a friend, a colleague, or perhaps something more?

"Hey, grumpy!" The girl in the chair greeted Y/n with a cheeky smirk, an air of familiarity evident.

"What are you doing here?" Y/n inquired, their tone calm and collected, revealing nothing of the surprise or curiosity that might lie beneath.

The thought lingered—was this girl a romantic interest in Y/n's life?

Her striking beauty hinted at a close connection.

"To annoy you... just kidding. I'm here because Mother called me to talk, and after that, I found my way here!" The girl explained, her casual demeanor suggesting a comfort level within Y/n's professional domain.

The unspoken question surfaced—was she aware of the intricacies of Y/n's work life?

Or did she simply bask in the freedom of familial familiarity?