𝘏𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘫𝘦𝘤𝘵━𝘕𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥.

"Guys! We really need to focus on the project." Ashlyn grumbled. She placed her hands on her temples, rubbing them with her index fingers and placing her thumbs on her earplugs.

"Okay, but bullying the crap out of Tyler is so much better." Aiden chuckled as he looked over at Tyler from his upside down position on the chair. Taylor could be heard snickering from the chair beside him.

"Hah, Hah. Ashlyn is right. This project is due in a week and we have nothing done." Tyler said, placing his pen down. "Do we really want to do the project on the Sorrel Weed House, Ashlyn? That's the reason we're trapped."

"Well, researching it could help us find answers." Ashlyn looked up at Tyler, her thumbs still pushing in her earplugs.

"Look, we've been struggling on this for hours—"

"We've been here for 30 minutes, Tay."

"—Shut up, Tyler. But we should go grab some snacks, it could clear our heads." Taylor suggested, fist bumping Aiden that was next to her.

"I second that!" Aiden flipped himself up right and leaned against Taylor.

"You're only seconding that because you want food." Ashlyn stood up. "As much as I want to say no, Taylor is right. None of us ate lunch today—because of someone."

"Okay, how was I supposed to know Mr. Deen would know so much about World War I and the living conditions?? He's our English teacher!!" Aiden fake whined.

"Okay but seriously, that was disgusting." Taylor shook her head. "Let's stop about that before I don't wanna eat anymore."

"My parents should have some snacks in the fridge." Ashlyn began to walk to the bedroom door, opening it, then waiting for everyone. Slowly, one by one, everyone left the bedroom, and made their way downstairs. Ashlyn's parents were in the living room, watching some sort of movie.

"Oh, hey trooper!" Ashlyn's dad, Mike, called.

"Hey Dad, we're just grabbing some snacks." Ashlyn pointed to the fridge and walked towards it.

"Ooh, sorry sweet pea. I brought the platters to work today." Emma, Ashlyn's mom, smiled. Ashlyn stared at her with an unamused look.

"Why don't you guys take over of the TV and we'll cook up something." Mike suggested, getting up.

"Oh—well we really need to start this project and—" Ashlyn began, before being cut off by Taylor.

"Oh! Yeah, that would be great Mr. Ashlyn's Dad." Taylor smiled and Aiden grabbed the remote.

"We could watch—" Aiden flipped through the channels. Every looked at him before Taylor started suggesting movies. Logan and Tyler sat down next to each other on the couch whilst Ben and Taylor sat next to each other. Unfortunately for Ashlyn, but fortunately for Aiden, they got to sit next to each other.

"Let's see.. who votes for the Barbie movie?" Taylor asked, counting the hands. "4 out of 6 wants to watch the Barbie movie, majority wins!" A groan could both be heard from Ashlyn and Tyler.

"Okay look, Barbie is so iconic!!" Aiden gasped at the groans. "Offended that you two don't like it. Especially Tyler, I'd expect it from Ashlyn—She's no fun—But half wit?!"

"—Right?!" Taylor added on, leaning onto her brothers shoulder. "Like, Tyler, we've watched girlier movies than Barbie."

"You've got me there, but when I watch them constantly with you and mom, it gets boring." Tyler flicked Taylor's forehead and smiled.

"Let's just get this over with." Ashlyn rolled her eyes, feeling a pair of legs resting over her lap. Aiden's legs resting over her lap. "Aiden."

"What? Be grateful it's not my head." He joked, smirking. From the couch over Taylor and Tyler could be heard trying to hold in their laughter as Logan and Ben just looked at each other. Ben then held up his phone that had '???' written on the notes app.