𝘚𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘱 [𝘗𝘛.2]

Ashlyn had one foot strapped into her snowboard. She stared at her foot. Wondering what the hell she was doing.

Aiden was yapping about something, but she was focused on how she was going to do this.

Ashlyn's board was white and black, her boots being black, with white snow pants covering most of her boots. She was wearing a green sweatshirt over top of her body.
[if you know the company dope, those kind of sweatshirt/jackets]
She had a black helmet, with white tinted goggles. Her braids were traveling down her back, and stopping at her knees.

"So, do you understand?" Aiden asked, pushing over to Ashlyn.

"What?" She looked up, keeping her foot on the snow to balance herself out.

"And everyone expects me to be the one to not listen." Aiden joked, and pointed towards the lifts.
"Hey, let go up that lift, it'll bring us up to the top of that hill." Aiden started to push off the snow, and go towards the lift. Ashlyn tried to follow what he was doing, but trying to slid with your foot clipped into a board is a LOT harder than you think.
Aiden waited for Ashlyn at the start of the lift, and Tyler and Taylor were there too.
There was plenty of people in front of them as well.

"Has Aiden taken you down any hills yet?" Tyler asked, he removed the goggles from his eyes, fitting them on his helmet.

"No? Have you guys made it down one yet?" Ashlyn asked, checking her footing.

"Yeah, we just came down this one!" Taylor pointed at the hill.

"Nice... Aiden this looks a lot steeper than the other hill I was looking at."

"It's a green, Ashlyn, you'll be fine."

It was in fact NOT fine.

Ashlyn couldn't make it halfway down the hill before falling onto her stomach.
Naturally, Tyler laughed so hard he almost fell over, and Taylor went to go help her up (the best you can whilst not being able to move your feet really)

"I'm thinking that choosing a snowboard was a mistake." Ashlyn frowned. She managed to get up, brushing off the snow.

[I actually have no idea how you snowboarders get up.. because getting up on skis is pretty damn easy]

Ashlyn leaned back a little, so the edge of her board dug into the snow.

"Already? You haven't even made it down one hill." Tyler crossed his arms.

"It's a lot harder than I thought." Ashlyn looked at her boots.

"Come on, just send it down. That's how I learnt!" Taylor smiled.

"You also almost broke your ankle that day." Tyler exhaled and leaned forward to start again. "I'll meet you guys at the bottom!"

Right. So how to get down. Ashlyn looked at the slope.
Aiden clearly made a mistake bringing her up here.
Taylor, Tyler, and Aiden could probably very easily lap her a few times before she made it down.

"Alright, Ash. Just try to make it down to me." Aiden traveled down a bit, before stopped again, and waiting for Ashlyn to follow.

"I'm actually going to fall, Aiden." Ashlyn narrowed her eyes, but did as he said.
She leaned forward and pushed her weight into her dominant foot, swooping around so when she stopped, she was near Aiden.

"See that wasn't so bad, now just do that the rest of the way down." Aiden shimmied his board, trying to back a bit away from Ashlyn before trying to go a little more down the slope.

"Aiden if I inch all the way down it'll take us both hours!" She grumbled, once again doing as he asked, slowly making her way down to him.

"We have a whole week for you to learn, you'll be fine." Aiden assured her. Just as he was about to inch down the slope, Ben and Lily passed, along with Logan slowly trailing behind.