Chapter 1: It has just begun

It was a quiet morning, everything seem to be perfect.

   The sound of a water source crashing into the surface of a lake made the air feel damp.

   Around the lake was a field of flowers, the flower were pink and the smell was sweet, in the distance a young girl was making a flower crown out of a few flowers and flower vines, it wasn't perfect but she seen to be having fun.

   Next to her was a young boy, he was looking at the older child with curios eyes.

   He saw how she twist one flowers vine with the other flower vine. He saw every detail the girl made to the flower crown.

"Look brother, I made this one for you" said the girl as she place the flower crown on the smaller child.

   When she put the crown on the boy head the crown tilted of how big it was.

"*Giggled* don't worry you grow out of it" said the girl. Her brother look at her with big eyes, seeing her light blue eyes and pink marking under her eyes, white silver hair and pointy ear.

   The girl saw into her brother face seeing ocean blue eyes, white silver hair that had it tips dark blue, his light blue marking under his eyes and pointy ears.

But the silence broke after something enter the atmosphere, it look quite big, suddenly it started shooting at the village just below the hill.

The girl knew they had to return to the castle before thing got worse.

   She look at her brother who had no idea what was happening. "Brother let go home" said the girl looking at her brother.

The boy look at his sister scared, he didn't understand what was going on, all he knew was that something big enter there planet and started attacking without warning.

   " Don't be scared everything will be fine, now show me that smile that make me happy " said the girl trying not to sound scared.

  The boy made his hand into a fist and put at his heart closing his eyes and making a big smile.

"*Giggled*" the girl look at here brother and hug him "promise me that u will always remember me no matter what happen, promise me that you always stay positive no matter what, promise me that u will stay safe" she said crying while hugging her brother.

  She broke the hug and put her hand on her brother face. " I love you my dear brother " said the girl with a caring voice. The boy hug his sister and trying to say 'I love you'

  They broke the hug again and left towards the Castle of lion.

I'm sorry for a short chapter I try to make the next on longer.

I hope u enjoyed reading this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it, have a good day/night.

11/24/23

Edit: 11/28/23, 11/29/23, 5/19/24

500 words

TO BE CONTINUED . . .